5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER THAN EXPECTED
Published 6 months ago by Mimsey

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
Its ok but nothing really special and i wouldnt buy anything like this for my wedding ring. I only bought this to wear on holidays and around the house when clearing.
Published 1 month ago by Phoebe phillips

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER THAN EXPECTED, 4 Jan 2014
I had been asked to get a narrow, silver wedding band as a gift and was not disappointed when it arrived; neither was the recipient. Usually, rings of a narrow width tend to be on the "flimsy" side and easily bend or distort through even a short wearing. However, this ring is very well made and of a thickness that doesn't allow any sharp edges. Apparently, it's more than comfortable to wear. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant to wear, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bling Jewelry .925 Sterling Silver Wedding Band Thumb Toe Ring 2mm (Jewellery)
The ring is fantastic to wear and it is not even bulky i just love it thankyou so very much

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 9 Mar 2013
Good product good for the money but the sizes are quite small it didn't fit!

So make sure you order a size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 18 Dec 2012
For the money, I was expecting a much thinner ring. But this was much thicker than I expected and of very good quality. Delivery was excellent and the ring went down very well with my girlfriend; who could ask for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little band, 28 Oct 2012
Very happy with this silver ring that I bought for my thumb, it fits very nicely with a silver band with robe detail that I also bought at the same time. Nice quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, 13 Oct 2012
This ring would have been perfect but for the size, it didn't quite ft my husband so I am wearing it on my thumb, itis a very elegant ring

5.0 out of 5 stars high polished silver and is small but sturdy. Well made, 3 July 2014
Bought twice now as lost the first one. Its lovely, high polished silver and is small but sturdy. Well made. Love the comfort, slight D-shape fit doesnt pinch your skin. I dont even feel it on. Looks expensive yet is such a good price. Hallmarked 925. Speedy service and nicely packaged. Recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 29 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars silver band ring., 26 April 2014
i am very pleased with this silver band ring the sizing is excellent,and it is very well made.l got this to go with my engagement ring and it looks great. would highly recommend to anyone.It arrived before the due date too.Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars small, neat, well priced, 14 April 2014
In the heat last summer -and slightly heavier than when I married - my wedding ring was too tight.
I had it enlarged, but now it feels too big when my hands are cold. This isn't a problem when I wear my eternity ring, but I don't want to wear that all of the time when I'm working.
This is perfect for giving confidence that the wedding ring won't come off and be lost.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›