4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says
This is a very nice product - we did have to reinforce the snap-fastener (popper) on the red cloak because it wasn't stitched on properly, but it's a good-quality doll that our daughter (5 yrs) loves. The hair is of decent quality - (important with barbie-like toys! Some cheaper ones get frizzy hair within weeks!). All in all, I'm very happy with it.
Published 12 months ago by Zuckerbird

1.0 out of 5 stars Knowingly sent out damaged
Published 4 months ago by Unhappy

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Disney, Beauty and the beast, Princess Charms Doll - Belle with accessories (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for girls, 13 April 2013
My 5 year old loves barbies and Disney princesses so this was great for her although it doesn't get played with very often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic doll, 31 Jan 2014
The doll is great, my girl loves it but the stitching for the clothing is slightly messy and the hood has started to freight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Dec 2013
Really lovely toy my daughter thinks it's great and has now completed her Disney princess set. She really likes the fact it came with a ring for her too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Knowingly sent out damaged, 19 Dec 2013
I received a Belle doll via this Jay Bee Enterprises & will be sending back immediately. They knowingly sent the goods out (including a note with the delivery apologising for the state of the unit) in a damaged state & had tried to Sellotape up the goods prior to sending to hide the damage. This was a present for my daughter for Christmas which I clearly cannot give her now.

They charged me full price for it.....

Terrible customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 28 Nov 2013
We bought this for our daughter for Christmas, so we have yet to try it, looks lovely and good value!

ARRAY(0xa2686984)