on 6 December 2013
item exactly matched description. there was great excitment in our house when they arrived, and they arrived well in time for my son to take into school to decorate his Christmas cake. many thanks!
on 2 December 2014
The Christmas Trees look wonderful (and delicious) and are quite sturdy. Now I have to consider whether to put these on a cake or to wrap each one as a tiny present to accompany a bigger one.
on 9 January 2012
Lovely decorations - finished the cake off nicely. Grandchildren enjoyed eating the trees more than the cake itself! Definitely get some more next year.
on 18 December 2013
Added these to the christmas cake along with snowmen etc and it saved me a lot of trouble with fiddly decorating.
on 29 January 2013
Bought these as ran out of time to decorate the cup cakes I was making for Christmas. All the family loved them.
on 6 March 2014
Lovely items but came later than stated- I needed them for bake sale at my daughters school which had been and gone by the time theae arrived
on 18 December 2014
Brilliant little trees; just the right size for my Christmas cake. Well made too.
on 31 December 2015
Great size - looked smashing on my cake and tasted lovely.
on 7 December 2014
But small for my 12 by 12 cake but pretty
on 22 February 2015
Too expensive would not buy again