4.7 out of 5 stars1,396
Size: 3 Pack|Change

on 29 January 2016
I have been purchasing these toothbrush heads for such a long time now; whenever they are delivered, they are always excellent quality and are the genuine article - no fakes here! I have actually tried all of the various toothbrush heads from Oral B, as they are compatible with almost any Oral B toothbrush - I have to say that these are my absolute favourite overall. The heads last for a fair while with vigorous, twice daily cleanings, and the bristles change colour to indicate when it is time for a replacement head - for a short while, my teeth and gums became very sensitive, and this toothbrush head helped to rectify that for me; in my opinion, these would be ideal for someone with sensitive teeth too.

These toothbrush heads give my teeth a gentle, but vigorous and thorough cleaning twice a day. They easily get into all the hard to reach places, including the gum line, without leaving any residue or gum damage behind. I've found that this toothbrush head in particular, leaves my entire mouth feeling refreshed, with that squeaky clean feeling you usually associate with the dentists. I would happily not only recommend these toothbrush heads, but also any Oral B toothbrush too; I've always looked after my teeth, but since using Oral B, my teeth have never been healthier!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 April 2015
These are really good toothbrush heads.

* About their fit on electric toothbrushes: They fit really well onto my Braun electric toothbrushes (I have a few different kinds and these heads fit all of them).

* About the bristles: A good firm-to-soft ratio so that they feel firm enough to clean your teeth well and soft enough to feel comfortable and not too rough on your gums.

* About personalizing the heads: Each toothbrush head can be fitted with a little coloured band (colours like turquoise, pink or blue) so that if you live with other people who also have similar toothbrush heads, you can know which yours is from the coloured band.

* Longevity: They always feel like they last me a really long time. A good number months before the bristles start looking like I need to replace the toothbrush head.

* How well do they clean your teeth? I've used these for several years now and my dentist tells me my teeth are looking really good. With the small round head, it's also easier to reach back teeth and wisdom teeth than a regular manual brush which is larger. Zero cavities since I started using these toothbrush heads so seems like they're doing a good job!

* Overall: Very happy with this product
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 April 2015
These are really good toothbrush heads.

* About their fit on electric toothbrushes: They fit really well onto my Braun electric toothbrushes (I have a few different kinds of Braun brushes and these heads fit all of them).

* Overall: Very happy with this product
on 21 May 2015
Two heads have become loose after only a couple of weeks' use and started pinching the skin. Never had this problem before and can only assume these are fakes as others have suggested. Requested a refund. Buyer, beware.
on 15 February 2015
This was defective and appeared to be non-genuine. I've used Oral-B electric toothbrushes for over ten years, and they don't look like any of the brush heads I've used, nor do they look like the ones depicted in the photos. In any case, the brush segment itself came loose and started rattling after a couple of uses. (To be fair, the seller told me this a defective batch.)
Size: 3 Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Having tried a couple of other electric toothbrushes over the years, I stick loyally to the Braun toothbrush with Oral B Heads combo. The Braun brush is excellently made, built to last, and genuine Oral B brushes are the same.

There are 4 varieties of Oral B brush, and the Precision is the basic one - the others are not `superior' they are just different, and it depends on what suits your mouth. I probably marginally prefer the 3D White, with the gum polishing centre, but all their brushes are 5 star in my book. The precision brush, being small, is one of the easiest to manoeuvre around the mouth, and least likely to result in the user dribbling toothpaste and saliva!

All the various brushes fit most of the Braun models - and the manufacturer listing tells you the models which won't be suitable for these (Sonics, Pulsonics and Cross-Action)
Size: 3 Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These original Braun/Oral B brushes will deliver the same constant high performance that your original brush head gave and in doing so will maintain the constant function of your toothbrush. Are there cheap knock offs out there? Yes, but see some of the bad reviews - bristles that drop out, harder bristles that hurt the gum - none of these are worth taking the risk for - buy these originals!
By buying them in three's you save a little, but you are also less likely to run out in a hurry. An electric toothbrush needs no upkeep except the new brush head and these are not too expensive -in fact they are usually cheaper than from the supermarket.
Remember to change you brushhead every 8 weeks or less - it is good for your teeth and gums and for hygiene too.
A fair price for a good product, I would never trust a copy!
TEN
===
I think I must've been using Oral-B toothbrushes for about 10 years now, I've bought regular heads to the ones that are shaped like a regular toothbrush Oral-B TriZone  (I didn't like that type)

PERFECT
=======
These heads are the bests ones I think. After 2 minutes use I have perfect, squeaky clean teeth.

TIPS
====
They do fluctuate in price and the larger size packs aren't always the cheapest. So just do a simple maths calculation before you commit to buying.
Secondly I wouldn't recommend buying from the auctions sites or marketplace. There's tons of counterfeit Oral-B Heads which break after one use.

OVERALL
=======
If you need replacement heads that are good value these are ones to consider.
Size: 3 Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Three replacement brush heads that fit any Braun rotating electric toothbrush. Like toothbrushes of any ilk they do not last for ever so good to have some spares hanging around. Also means more than one person can use the same electric powered handle by just changing the head. The other plus is that if a friend or family member rocks up to stay unannounced and have not bought their teeth cleaning gear you can always give them one of these to use on the 'communal' handle. These brush heads have some special bristles that indicate when it is time to replace with a new head which is useful.

"Oral B" is a trademark of Proctor & Gamble and these brush heads are made in Germany by Braun. yes the Germans still manufacture things besides great cars.
on 11 May 2014
Arrived promptly and brushes seem of good quality. They are, however, a little loose on my Braun Professional Care: Type 3728 toothbrush. They don't click into place and a gap is left which gradually widens with use. They're usuable without too much trouble, but, obviously, would have liked a complete fit!