on 17 March 2013
Does 'no one know' about this song? Pun intended. A great tune by QOTSA, and if you've never heard it before then I suggest you get out from underneath the rock you must clearly have been sat under your entire life!
on 2 January 2013
Had forgotten about this song until it was recommended and on sale by Amazon. I bought it and as soon as it started I remembered how much I like it. Good buy!
on 1 August 2013
Oh how this song takes me back. What can I say about it? Awesomely sung, brilliant riffs, freaking great drums... It's just a rather good song! That is all!!
on 20 October 2013
Really like this track; think it is one of their best. Definitely worth putting it into your collection if you don't have it.
on 18 November 2013
A great tune, this MP3 is of great quality and if you love this tune then I recommend you get it!!
on 4 April 2015
There is just one way of describing this song... AWESOME!!
on 23 June 2015
Great track that I wanted to add to my MP3 player
on 5 February 2015
Bounce away to this awesome song.
on 15 May 2015