4.0 out of 5 stars Diamond and ruby necklace
I was given this necklace by my better half to go with the 0.08 Carat Diamond with Created Ruby Earrings in 9ct White Gold he had given me before, and it is absolutely beautiful.

Published on 24 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to spend more money
Published 21 months ago by Vienna

3.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to spend more money, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: 0.06 Carat SI Diamond with Created Ruby Pendant Necklace in 9ct White Gold 42cm +4cm extender (Jewellery)
My lovely husband bought me this as a birthday gift but from the minute we opened the box we had nothing but problems with it. The chain is so ridiculously fine it knotted as soon as we tried to fasten the pendant. In fact the chain is rubbish and spoils the pendant. It was impossible to unknot the chain so in the end we had to cut it off and the bail on the pendant is so narrow none of my other chains will fit through it. Consequently we will have to pay out more money by either having a ring fitted to the bail or buying yet another fine chain. Very poor and the whole gifting experience was spoiled for my husband who was so disappointed that the gift he`d bought was causing so many problems. As for me, well I`m just annoyed on his behalf. Had I bought this for myself it would be hot footing it back to the vendor with a massive complaint but as it was a gift from my husband the thought he put into buying it for me is worth the hassle to get it put right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Diamond and ruby necklace, 24 April 2012

As mentioned in the other review here, the chain is quite flimsy. It's very delicate, and that makes it a little bit hard to put on and take off. I might replace it with another chain at some point. But the actual pendant is beautiful, and goes perfectly with the mentioned earrings!

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleased wife, 18 April 2012
I bought this as a birthday gift for my wife. I was slightly disappointed with the chain (it really is quite flimsy). However, the wife was more than pleased with the whole thing, so I guess that is what counts

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 25 Mar 2014
Received item and chain was knotted, Hard to tell from image the chain is very, very small and impossible to pick knot. Was very disapointed with quality of chain, it would snap if u caught it with your hand or a hair brush. Design was nice but stone not polished very well. No way this is worth the amount before reduction as listed. Returned as damaged but would have returned anyway for poor quality. Ive seen better out of a cracker

3.0 out of 5 stars necklace was knotted, 2 Jan 2014
When i got the chain it was all knotted was dissapointed with that so just b carefull as i had a nitemare trying to unknot

2.0 out of 5 stars Ruby, 29 Dec 2013
Size of Ruby is not as advertised. It is shown as being slightly bigger than it actually is. Also, as others have reported, the chain is ultra fine (too fine) and fragile.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Aug 2014
it was much smaller than i expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Aug 2014