4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely necklace
I bought this as a Christmas present for my wife, the design is certainly eye catching and Ruby's have a special meaning to us.

The pendant itself is a little smaller than I expected, but seeing it worn, any bigger would be too much, the Ruby is well cut and a very deep red, shallowing out at the extremes (very eye catching). The chain is thin, but strong...
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by K. Bastiman

3.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Pendant
The chain was too flimsey, I would have been prepared to pay more for a more substantial one that would be 18 inches long.
Published on 28 Oct 2011 by M. Bailey

4.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Necklace, 9ct White Gold Ruby Pendant., 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ruby Necklace, 9ct White Gold, Created Ruby Pendant, 45cm Chain, by Miore, UNI004P1W (Jewellery)
I bought this as one of my wife's Christmas presents. It looked quite impressive with the 60% off list price. When it arrived it did look like a good quality piece of jewellery, if not a tad small. My wife said she liked, but has not worn it yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 14 Jan 2014
As with the Earring slightly disappointed with the size of stone but again went done really well as a Present but my Partner wouldn't be into to chucky earrings or necklace so suited her fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars necklace, 31 Dec 2013
Arrived promptly and was perfect. It was instantly liked by my daughter who now wears it constantly as she likes it so much,

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jewellery, 30 Dec 2013
This was for my mom and it was my first gift for my mom.

She did love ruby necklace, it was really great looking but be warned, its lot smaller than what you see in the image.

2.0 out of 5 stars could have been packed better, 25 Dec 2013
the necklace was tangled and still cant untangle it, i had high hopes as it was sent to a friend in another country

3.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Necklace, 24 Dec 2013
It is disappointing on two counts ,it is smaller than it looks in the picture but the real issue is the chain, it is very delicate and my wife had to put a new chain on the pendant due to the size.

3.0 out of 5 stars ruby necklace, 19 Dec 2013
think a little smaller than I expected but will see what my wife thinks on the big day the picture on the advert a little deceiving

1.0 out of 5 stars Came with a knot in it, 18 Dec 2013
I recently bought this for my mum for her birthday and when she opened the present it had a not in it which at the minute we can not undo, so if we don't get it undone it will be getting returned

1.0 out of 5 stars "Never buy jewels online", 16 Dec 2013
- Yes my experienced colleagues suggested me so and I absolutely concurred.

The stone was dull with no reflections like made of plastic. I saw a 12 glass ruby necklace in a goldsmith and it was more shining than this one.

I have refunded this piece 2 hours after receiving it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Red, 11 Dec 2013
Although this will do the job of being a Nicely priced booster present for xmas, the picture does make it look a little more than it is, however I'm happy with it being a small neck piece. Well worth the money.

ARRAY(0xa7cc24d4)