5.0 out of 5 stars Miore emerald pendant
Very delicate and pretty pendant. It was actually much smaller than I thought it was going to be and much daintier than the jewellery I normally wear, but I kept it nevertheless because it was so pretty. I wore it the day I got married and it looked lovely in the photos.... Have a similar sapphire one on my Christmas wish list! Here's hoping...:)
Published on 5 Oct. 2011 by May

3.0 out of 5 stars Exagerated presentation
I was looking for something with a bit of style and sophistication. I was surprised at the cost but the image looked ideal.
I was disappointed with the product. It was allot smaller than the image portrayed and I should have used my gut instinct that you get what you pay for. The actual product is nowhere near the image so be careful
Published 13 months ago by PM Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Miore emerald pendant, 5 Oct. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Smalll but cute, 16 Nov. 2010
Nice little present all in all, was slightly surprised how small the pendant actually is, but not a big deal for price. (is a sapphire after all)
Chain seems on the very short and thin side but seein as the acctual pendant is tiny it dosent need to be really bulky i guess, stilll most people may want to add a chain extender to back so it acctually fits.
All in all a nice little xmas gift, just shame wasnt a touch bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife birthday present, 3 May 2013
What a fantastic necklace, my wife was absolutely over the moon with the quality of the Sapphire,necklace everything about it she loves. Great saving on shop price for same necklace. Delivery again was done very proffessionally,on time as stipulated by yourselves. Will definately buying more from yourselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product !!!, 5 Jun. 2013
A really nice puece of jewellery but the only down side was that the actual ad picture of the sapphire is far far brighter than the actual item itself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exagerated presentation, 11 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely necklace, 7 Jan. 2012
K. Bastiman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miore UNI004P1W 9 ct White Gold Created Ruby Pendant Necklace on 45 cm Chain (Jewellery)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my wife, the design is certainly eye catching and Ruby's have a special meaning to us.

The pendant itself is a little smaller than I expected, but seeing it worn, any bigger would be too much, the Ruby is well cut and a very deep red, shallowing out at the extremes (very eye catching). The chain is thin, but strong enough for intended use, length wise it seems fine, but then it really depends on the neck.

It would be a great addition to any collection, recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Necklace, 15 Dec. 2011
My Wife loves Emerald's and I was stumped about what to get her as part of her Christmas lot. This is lovely although as another reviewer pointed out "Very Small".

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive but Delicate, 24 Sept. 2013
Bought as Buby Wedding Anniversary present. Looks really good and jewel is clear and bright.The chain is very fine, however, and easily knots up. The fastening requires dexterous fingers as well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Pendant, 28 Oct. 2011
M. Bailey (Spain) - See all my reviews
The chain was too flimsey, I would have been prepared to pay more for a more substantial one that would be 18 inches long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Being Fair to Seller, 3 Mar. 2012
L. G. Wakefield (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
It amazes me to read buyers reviews, that are complaining in relation to the item's overall size, when the seller is being 100% upfront by including all the measurements applicable to the item.
Surely, we are intelligent enough to know that pictures of any items for sale, taken from very close in with a camera are naturally going to give the image a larger appearance ? Apparently not with some buyers !!! lol