Colour Name: Emerald|Change

on 27 July 2012
I purchased this necklace as a substitute gift for my wife on our wedding anniversary, due to a gift not arriving in time with it being out of stock. I had read the reviews on the necklace and although there was only 3 I found them to be positive and favourable, I was only concerned with the size of the necklace and the chain thickness for strength.

The necklace arrived and I was impressed as the size was adequate and the shape looks delicate and modern it looks very elegant and if it had been any larger it may have looked a bit bling, at the same time the chain is very thin, but if that had been any thicker it would have taken away from the pendant, also my concern over the strength of the chain I dismissed as with it being white gold it is much stronger than yellow gold.

My wife loved the necklace and it really suits her in fact I have added the matching ear rings to my wish list as one of her Christmas presents, also when the original gift that I ordered arrives it will be a good match as it is also a sapphire and diamond ring set in white gold, I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this as a very pleasing gift for anyone looking for an elegant necklace.
on 22 April 2011
I brought this as a birthday present for my sister and I was very impressed with the product. The stone was small, but was of beautiful setting, cut and clarity. Would highly recommend this item, quite jealous i didn't get one for me too!
on 18 March 2012
I brought this for my wife and was a bit apprehensive about buying something like this on line however I'm very happy with it (more importantly my wife is very happy with it!). The pictures are very accurate, the sapphire has a great clarity. I don't hesitate to recommend this.
on 22 June 2011
The emerald was a lovely colour but smaller than I expected. Real problem was the chain which was very, very fine and looked as it if would break at a touch. The clasp was so tiny that I struggled for minutes to open it and then I found it impossible to close it. Reluctantly I have had to return it as I just could not cope with the clasp.
on 10 December 2012
Necklace looks very nice but the chain is far too thin. Couldn't imagine it lasting very long. Also the clasp is very difficult to open for my wife, maybe someone with more nimble fingers would be okay. Returned for refund.
on 6 December 2013
This item was bought for an adult lady as a gift and it is a beautiful necklace. It is very fine and delicate, particularly the chain which came knotted and loose from it fixing in the box. I would have had rather a stronger chain, albeit, less weight or links. I prettier gift box would have been worth a bit more money. The pendant is beautiful and we hope that the recipient likes it!
on 29 January 2013
Bought this for my wife as part of part of her Christmas present. Although some other reviews remark on the chain being on the thin side, it appears to be just about right for a smallish stone like this; there have been no issues with the chain and clasp over a month of daily wear.
on 12 June 2016
This was part of my Wife's 45th wedding anniversary present opened this morning.....I looked at it briefly when it arrived thought it a bit on the flimsy chain and small size ....when my wife opened it and took it out of the box the chain was in a massive knot I spent the last hour undoing it and its only the fact I am both a modelmaker by trade and keen fisherman that I have been able to undo it without having to send it back ...............
The chain is microscopic and how long it lasts remains to be seen.....this is the first jewellery purchase from amazon and will probably be the last I think I prefer to see what I am getting first
on 28 January 2013
This necklace looks great and my wife loved it. The price was excellent as I got in on a lightening deal. It looks better up close than the pictures. I have bought a 1 other piece of Miore jewelry and it also looks good for its price.
on 5 January 2013
This little necklace is very pretty, and I love the combination of sapphire and diamond with white gold. The pendant itself, however is very small. I've kept it because I like it so much but wish it was bigger.