5.0 out of 5 stars Miore emerald pendant
Very delicate and pretty pendant. It was actually much smaller than I thought it was going to be and much daintier than the jewellery I normally wear, but I kept it nevertheless because it was so pretty. I wore it the day I got married and it looked lovely in the photos.... Have a similar sapphire one on my Christmas wish list! Here's hoping...:)
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by May

3.0 out of 5 stars Exagerated presentation
I was looking for something with a bit of style and sophistication. I was surprised at the cost but the image looked ideal.
I was disappointed with the product. It was allot smaller than the image portrayed and I should have used my gut instinct that you get what you pay for. The actual product is nowhere near the image so be careful
Published 4 months ago by PM Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Miore emerald pendant, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Emerald Necklace, 9ct White Gold, Created Emerald Pendant, 45cm Chain, by Miore, UNI004PW (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Necklace, 15 Dec 2011
My Wife loves Emerald's and I was stumped about what to get her as part of her Christmas lot. This is lovely although as another reviewer pointed out "Very Small".

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 16 July 2012
I bought this necklace for my sister's 40th birthday. I was a little disappointed as to how small the pendant was when it arrived as I think the picture is a little misleading but my sister loved it. It is a lovely necklace and designed pendant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Being Fair to Seller, 3 Mar 2012
L. G. Wakefield (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
It amazes me to read buyers reviews, that are complaining in relation to the item's overall size, when the seller is being 100% upfront by including all the measurements applicable to the item.
Surely, we are intelligent enough to know that pictures of any items for sale, taken from very close in with a camera are naturally going to give the image a larger appearance ? Apparently not with some buyers !!! lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 April 2013
Having read the previous reviews i wasn't sure whether to buy this or not. However i think it's beautiful and the measurements shown are accurate so you know what you're getting. Very happy with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars 'PETIT', 25 Dec 2013
rbmusicman (U.K) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A 'petit' item of jewellery.
Ok, the picture is a little misleading, the item is pretty small,
however, if bought as a gift, acceptance and pleasure of the item
is for the recipient, if they like it, that's all that matters.
It's worth remembering when buying 'Gold' ...the price in todays
market is pretty high, at the end of the day, the item isn't that
expensive to buy.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gifts, 30 Mar 2013
F. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
Being stuck what to buy my wife, and christmas round the corner, I could not get out to buy a present.
I took to my computer and purchase this neclklace, and I was very pleased with receipt of the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars emerald chain, 8 Jan 2013
Beautiful xmas gift white gold dainty chain and a stunning emerald such a deep green stone looks amazing on,i also purchased silver emerald ear rings which matched great and a lot cheaper than the white gold ear rings , beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 6 May 2014
Despite some reviewers thinking this necklace was too small, I decided to order the necklace - a present for a relative - and was pleasantly surprised. It is delicate, but is not too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace, 5 May 2014
Bought this as a 40th birthday present for my sister, she loved it. Had to buy an extender to add to the chain to make it a bit longer but other than that, am pleased with the purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›