4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Lunavit® "Pure" exclusive Power Magnetic Germanium Bracelet / Energized in Germany with SM 17 / negative ionized / including strong magnets / with 99.99% pure Germanium / NOT "Made in China" / Sold by best-service24, German Company with 19 years premium experience (Misc.)
Looks fantastic and feels goo to but I cant honestly so it really helped my health.

Price is a little high too but since I got it on sale id say it was worth it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bracelet, 17 Sept. 2013
Stephen Platt - See all my reviews
Well made and attractive, just waiting for the magnets to work now. Keep it on in the shower and in bed, no problems so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days, 29 July 2013
J. blewett "puzzler" (england) - See all my reviews
I had a cheaper version of one of these types of bracelet which I found to be excellent. I have not had this one for very long, so it is early days, but am sure it will be fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thicker band than previous versions, 12 Sept. 2014
Ben Orejana (NYC) - See all my reviews
Thicker than the original I purchased on the British Airways flight to New York. In comparison the new thickness has a more masculine appearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars I THINK it works!!, 7 Aug. 2014
A. Pitt "AP" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Well, I'm part believer! I didn't want the usual copper bracelet. This is really smart looking. I haven't taken it off since I bought it. Wear it in bed and the shower. You hardly notice it's there. I had an annoying nagging pain in my left arm, hence the reason for searching on the net for something to help. Since wearing it, I have to admit that, while the pain hasn't entirely disappeared, it's got a hell of a lot better. It had been bugging me for months, to the point where I was off to the doctor. Crackling little product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that bracelet, 22 Feb. 2013
Excellent size for my husband wrist
Had it engraved for valentine as a gift for him and it looks very nice