5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps her entertained for ages!!!!
Published 1 month ago by Katie Fitzmaurice

3.0 out of 5 stars Good distraction toy!
My 21 month old daughter has been going through a phase of playing about with any zip/buckle she can get her hands resulting in tears because she doesn't want to get out of her car seat, high chair, shopping trolley because she wants to fiddle about with the buckles!
I coincidently came across buckle buster whilst browsing toys on amazon, having never heard of or...
Published 3 months ago by Victoria

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps her entertained for ages!!!!, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
Simple idea, but works brilliantly. There's 3 different types of fastener, in 2 different colours (6 fasteners in total). Sometimes she matches them up according to colour (yellow to yellow, green to green, red to red, etc) sometimes she matches the different colour (yellow to green, red to orange, etc). She hasn't mastered opening the clips yet, so it gets passed back to me to open them all, but she'll soon learn that. The toy has definitely helped with her co-ordination and concentration. She's getting quicker and quicker at completing it. But she still doesn't get bored of it. It can easily keep her entertained for half an hour to an hour at a time (which is a lot longer than the expensive toys that I've bought her!). And she'll keep going back to it throughout the day. We've had it about a month now and she's chosen to play with it every single day. There's also a zip on one side, so we play at hiding the dummy in there. I highly recommend this toy. Well made, bright colours, small enough to bring out with you. A life saver when you need to keep them entertained!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for developing toddlers..., 18 Aug 2014
AJR (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
Our 2 y/o enjoys it off and on during our outings, and it's easily transported. It is soft and appears durable enough. Besides the entertainment value, it is teaching our child how to become more coordinated and self-sufficient with everyday fasteners. Some of the clips will prove initially difficult and parental assistance will be required. For what it is, I felt it was a bit pricey though. Nevertheless, we would recommend it for children between 18-36 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a convenient size for carrying in my hand bag for those bored moments. She has mastered doing the buckles up ..., 21 July 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
My 18 month old is obsessed with buckles taking any opportunity to play with them no matter where they are or who they belong to, this was therefore an ideal toy to take on our holiday. It is a convenient size for carrying in my hand bag for those bored moments. She has mastered doing the buckles up and now just needs to learn how to release them, so should keep her amused for a many more hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant product!, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
Absolutely brilliant product !!! Got this for my 20 month old daughter as we were going on a flight to Ireland. She loves it. Keeps her occupied for ages and when it's done she gets me to unbuckle them and startes all over agin!!! Highly recommend , especially if you have a baby who loves undoing buckles!!! We call him Mr Buckle and he's very happy living with us!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
We bought this for our 19month old as she has a fascination for all clips, high chair and car seat. We saved it until we had to go to a wedding this weekend to occupy her whilst having to sit quietly. She loves it! I know there are other versions of this available but not many on amazon. Please make them all available :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
Hours of quiet fun. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling., 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
Fantastic product. Kept my 19 month old very entertained at various points on our holiday-on the plane, in restaurants. It became our go to toy to pull out. Great size for little hands and for travelling, easily fit in my handbag. Different levels of challenging buckles so not mastered too quickly and therefore keeps them entertained for longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
My 2.5yr old son loves this toy, it keeps him very entertained in the car. It's the perfect size for travelling with too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buckle toy, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
This is such a great idea and a brilliant toy!! Worth the buy as all children enjoy doing buckles up!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
After reading some positive reviews I ordered this for my 2 yr old son to take on a recent flight.
I think it's expensive for what you get and 2 of the fasteners are difficult even for me to open so my son has little or no hope!!
I thought the zip would be a pocket, so did my son and he didn't understand why he couldn't open it.
I really like the concept but I feel it's overpriced...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›