Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£25.18

Mediawiki is easy... Just need a good book to help you out.
Yes, there's plenty of online material to get Mediawiki up & running, but this book seems to be all the best bets rolled into a single book.
Mediawiki is a product I love to use. This book offers so much information for both the beginner and the seasoned Mediawiki tech.

If you maintain Mediawiki, I recommend you keep this book on your bookshelf as an excellent tech reference
If you are new to Mediawiki, I recommend you buy this book as you'll most certainly need it.
If you're thinking about using Mediawiki, buy the book. It'll mould your mind and let you decide if you think Mediawiki is the solution that you're looking for.

Well written, easy to follow.

I give it 5 stars (as most O'Reilly books deserve)
on 28 November 2008
Pleased with book, exactly the level I needed, all layed out in a way that I like reference books to be. Well written and topics spread 50/50 between MediaWiki administration and end user. Worth the money and the wait for release date.
on 11 February 2009
covers a lot of ground for the uninitiated but there is a lot more that could have been put in. No doubt an advanced version will appear soon.