on 11 November 2011
The only misleading part of the details is where it says anti glare.If you can forgive the change you experience with the view of the screen then it is excellent.Not too difficult to apply and it is a very good fit. No doubt that it will protect the screen very well.I have seen so many similar products in the shops and they tend to be very expensive in comparison.They also seem to be of similar shiny plastic so would be no better.Delivery was very quick and packaging excellent.
on 28 August 2011
A perfect fit, unlike some other screen protectors, as according to the reviews I read before going for these on amazon.

They do increase the reflectiveness of the screen slightly, but nothing I'd call significant nor that would warrant risking damange to the screen through not protecting it.

And to round it off a bargain price with 6 in the pack.
on 25 October 2011
will act as a good screen protector, but is not anti glare - I would describe it as rather glossy and does reflect light if used with a light.
on 25 December 2011
Slightly too small for the Kindle screen, very fiddly to fit, glossy, and almost impossible to work all the air bubbles out of. Waste of time trying to fit them for a non-touchscreen device. Get a decent case and a soft cloth instead.
on 30 January 2012
These were bought for the Boss's new Kindle because, as we all know, it's so easy to damage any device screens. She found it reasonably easy to fit, tad difficult though to achieve her level of perfection. I don't call less than 5 minutes effort to read instructions and fit a hardship. Can't really tell the protector is in place as she's gotten all the tiny bubbles out. The protectors seem sturdy but only time will tell. The price was good and delivery way ahead of schedule. All in all, she's very happy with the product so I'm happy to give it a 4.
on 24 October 2011
These screenguards are easy to put on, and leave fewer air bubbles certainly than the ones for my phone. But they do still cause some glare, and the difference between just the bare screen and with the screenguard installed is very noticeable. In an indoor situation where the lights are on, there is a distinguishable reflection of the light, bulb and shade if you are at just the wrong angle, whereas with the bare screen, there is just a faint paler glow in the general direction of the light, which doesn't distract from the visibility. I expect them to reflect badly in sunlight, but haven't tried that out yet. Should they defy expectations, I will post back. Otherwise take it that I am in the market for a better screen protector.
on 10 April 2012
I have never had a problem with placing protective screens on any of the devices I have ever used. Happily this is still the case in regard to these particular covers. Good fit and easily done. Just one criticism. There is NO indication, especially for my poor old eyeball capability as to which side is up / down when fitting the protector. And there is most definately a down side. The covers on the cover are also very well fixed and tricky to remove without interferring with the actual cover. It would be easy to crinkle it, smudge with a fingerprint or similar. Fortunately, I am aware of these possibilities due to experiance. The unexperianced will, very likely have the just named problem. The pack of six takes care of that in itself. It represents very good value when considered to some of the truely outrageous prices that are applied to many of these protective covers. All in all. A good buy
on 27 December 2011
Good quality product which arrived quickly; was very easy to apply BUT when you remove sticker on inside screen as instructed it leaves a mucky streak which is infuriating whilst reading/ tried two sheets to be sure - would rather risk scratching screen than have such eyecatching distraction! Such a shame!
on 19 January 2012
First of all these aren't really antiglare, reading inside under normal electric lights I got terrible reflections that aren't there without the protectors on.
I bought these at the same time I bought my Kindle as I've always applied them to my phones and I have kids so thought it would be a good idea. It's not. You are better off buying a good cover and avoid touching the screen (you don't really neeed to ever anyway).

If you apply these perfectly on the new Kindle they are damn near impossible to get off because of the high bevel and the perfect fit. I had to resort to useing a very sharp knife very carefully to get it off in the end.
on 13 February 2012
Anti glare invisible guard for the kindle
I ordered this pack to protect my kindle screen from scratches. They arrived very quickly after the order was placed and the instructions were clear and if followed were very good leaving a protected screen with 5 re-placement covers if any acccidental damage occurred. Les Stewart