on 5 March 2012
Really pleased with this mattress! I wanted a new mattress for our 2nd baby to replace the one which came with the Mamas and Papas Moses basket we used for our first child. It fits perfectly ans is so much better quality than the original - much softer and thicker and new baby is sleeping well on it :) I'd considered buying a brand new moses basket rather than just replacing the mattress given that they're relatively expensive, but I'm glad I didn't. I'd just like a spare cover now for when one is in the wash.
on 22 April 2012
This really puts to shame the original mattress supplied with my moses basket, we needed a new one for our new arrival and did consider just getting the replacement mamas and papas one however i'm so glad we chose this one instead, it's thicker and has a thick quilted cover, it really seems that it will offer a lot more support and wont bend up when the fitted sheets are on (as our old one did). All in all very pleased with the purchase and with the sellers communication and delivery times.
on 17 December 2011
the mattress is a realy good fit for the moses basket, the cover is nicely padded and soft and the mattress is realy supportive as it springs back in to shape after its been laid on not like the foam pad/mattress you get with any moses basket you buy.
on 1 March 2016
I couldn't discern whether the cause of my problem was an inadequately made moses basket or this mattress. The mattress seemed firm, thick and fit perfectly in the basket, but quickly dipped in the middle. However, my moses basket lacks support in the middle, so my instinct was to blame that.

For those having issues with a dipped mattress my recommendation would be to create a makeshift support on the frame supporting your moses basket that prevents the middle from falling inward. This resolved our issue, but we didn't get much use out of the mattress as our baby grew too quickly.
on 15 January 2016
I was pleased with how thick and soft the mattress was when it has been delivered but unfortunately after arrival of my baby and sleeping on it for 3 nights the mattress has already lost its shape and is indented where the baby is sleeping. Disappointed as was so pleased when it arrived.
on 23 January 2016
The mattress is of a very high standard. Really good quality. Didn't fit my Moses basket so had to return. However, ordered the right size (74cm length) from the same seller and received a great service. Thank you
You for a good quality padded mattress.
on 18 October 2012
I have had this mattress for 2weeks for my new born and it already dipped in the middle so that my baby is not longer copmfortable and cannot sleep on it, I have had to now buy a new one for my baby. rubbish mattress should last solo much longer than two weeks.
on 30 October 2015
This mattress looked great when it arrived but after only 2 weeks of use the mattress is 'indented' where my baby lies. My baby is only 5lb so it's not like she is a heavy baby. I expected the mattress to be firmer and more stabile.

Will need to look for another mattress of better quality.
on 20 June 2014
This is a really good quality mattress at a good price. My daughter was given a second hand Mamas & Papas Moses basket for her first baby last December, I researched new mattresses for her and decided on this. Was really pleased when it came, so much thicker and better than the original one and great to have the removable quilted cover. It fitted the Moses basket perfectly. The basket is now going to friends for their first baby next month and I have bought another mattress for them. I shall be buying a third one later this year when it then goes to my son and his wife for their first baby due next January!

The one caveat I have, and this is an Amazon issue, is the completely over the top packaging. A huge solid cardboard box that you could have got at least 4 of the mattresses in, filled with yards of twisted paper packing. It's not as though it's a fragile or breakable item. Very environmentally unfriendly!
on 26 March 2013
I was very impressed with this purchase after only ordering on Saturday I received it Tuesday morning the mattress is very high quality and fits my mama and papa Moses basket perfectly I even thought to myself the baby's bed look s more comfortable than my own now lol thank you highly recommend to anyone looking for mattress for baby's Moses basket these are better and more thicker and comfort than the high street shops sell the cover is also removable to wash and thick with padding to give baby extra support was even more impressed with product when it arrived one happy customer