5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
Bought these for a charity fun raising day at work. It was great fun and the costumes went down a storm.
Easy to inflate and comfortable to wear. Great fun, thank you
Published 12 months ago by Linda Dixon-Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
Got the outfit for a fancy dress while was away. The fan/inflator worked intermittently. Tried 2 sets of batteries just in case but was faulty! I suppose I should have checked it before I went away?
Published 6 months ago by Tony Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: INFLATABLE COWBOY ON HORSE RIDING ADULTS FANCY DRESS PARTY HALLOWEEN COSTUME NEW (Toy)
Easy to inflate and comfortable to wear. Great fun, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars inflatable cowboy, 28 Feb 2013
great product went to a part with friends every one loved this
wanted to no were i bought this from

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun and comfortable, 13 Aug 2012
we purchased two of theese outfits one childrens one and one adult one both were very comfortable to wear, we wore them for a carnival procession and we will be wearing them for new years eve fancy dress excellent value for money durable and comfortable .

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Cowboy Horse Costume, 3 Aug 2012
Oh dear, where do I begin ... I bought this item for my daughter's birthday and I cannot tell you how much fun was gained playing with it!!! The costume is of very high quality, very durable and suitable for adults and my daughter and friends who are 12yrs of age. If in doubt, dont be, just go ahead and buy it!!!! This was value for money at my daughter's horsey birthday party :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 July 2013
i love this item its brilliant it just always keep spare batterys as they go quite quickly and if the fan slows down the horse will not be fully blown up

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 3 Jun 2013
Surprised at how good this was, easy to put on and inflate. The only thing to make sure is that the drawstrings around legs and body are pulled really tight otherwise the horse is a little floppy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 12 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Ride em cowboy !!, 15 Aug 2013
This inflatable cowboy riding the horse is just fantastic. This is a must have for any party !!! It brought many laughs to ours !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
Great costume had a great time in this ,so did other people who tried it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Horse & Cowboy outfit, 14 Aug 2013
Initially after trying on the outfit I had visions of walking around with some sort of tape wrapped around my ankle so the air didn't escape & the thought of going to the loo I didn't even want to think about! I needn't have worried, as soon as the little fan was switched on the oufit inflated in less than a minute (I also didn't think the fan was all that noisy!) Arriving at a friends 30th birthday party the amount of laughs & compliments that I received made me feel like I had made the right decision in choosing this outfit & to top it off I won best adults fancy dress! I took extra batteries like other reviewers suggested but I didn't need them (But I'd still take them just incase!)

All I can say is what an absolute hoot this outfit is!