5.0 out of 5 stars Childs bean bag
Wow! This product ticked all the box's. Easy to clean, the right size for our 15 month old boy but can still be used by adults when all your seating has been used up in the living room. My son loves it he known's it is his seat & gets onto to it with ease. Very confortable & light weight.
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by Mr. S. Shakespeare

A nice product but my ten year old pupils struggle to sit comfortably on it. I would say it is suitable for up to 8 years old max!
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by ck2001uk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Childs bean bag, 11 Nov 2010
This review is from: Kids Hi-BagZ® - Kids Bean Bag Gaming Chair - Childrens Beanbag (Water Resistant) BLUE

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a little optimistic to say this is suitable for up to ten year-olds. It is SMALL!, 15 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids bean bag, 9 July 2011
I bought this for my 5yr old son and he loves it. Its good quality and ideal for watching tv etc. I was suprised with the quality as the material is quite thick compared to others i have had in the past. It being waterproof too helps. good size too!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bean bag, 21 Nov 2013
K. TALLAN (corby,uk) - See all my reviews
Bought by grandparents,at my request,as a gift for my sons 5th birthday so he can watch tv in comfort. Son loves it for sitting on and jumping on ! Hes quite tall for his age so its just right for him,but will only last a few years for him size wise. Good quality,well packaged and quick delivery. Will use again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Nov 2013
Fantastic for my two boys to sit and play the xbox on. Sturdy and easy enough to blow up by mouth

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 8 July 2013
The ideal gift for a child that wishes to stretch out and play games on there game console. Good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 Jun 2013
C. Kirkby (UK) - See all my reviews
this bean bag is amazing - bought it for my very large 1 year old and it's great as it has a back and head support and best of all is wipeable!!! will be getting another one when my bump is born and turns 1 !

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids Bean Bag, 12 Jan 2013
I ordered two of these bean bags for my grandsons christmas, they arrived in plenty of time. My only disappointment was that they were both different, which I couldn't understand as I had ordered them both at the same time and though that they should have been the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice bean bag. - Just what I wanted., 10 Dec 2012
Mr. C. Addy - See all my reviews
The one star is for the service, not the product, which is excellent though a little on the small side. However, it's just what I wanted for a child. not for an adult.

When first contacted the seller was prompt and courteous, But they used Yodel to deliver.
The product never arrived even after more than two weeks.

Sent from Gateshead, on 26th Nov, it first went to - Oldhan, (Only 4 miles from where I live!).
Then to - Warrington, then Wednesbury, back to Warrington, again back to Wednesbury, then returned to Gateshead, again to Wednesbury, and yet again back to Gateshead.
When contacted, Comfort Co informed me that unless I changed or removed a previous customer review on Amazon they could not send my order. They subsequently had two reviews removed. Despite Amazon's Rules that, "...any attempt to manipulate ratings of any participant is prohibited."

I asked for, and eventually received, my money back. - Buyer beware!

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 11 Mar 2014
Amazing my boys both love them. Would recommend to all my friends and family. Good size for children under 10.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›