on 24 February 2011
The box states it is weatherproof which I should have known is a fancy way of saying it is not waterpoof. As any Ipod/Iphone user knows, water damage is one of the most common causes of dead Iphones and Apple don't want to know if they spot water damage. So imagine my disappointment when I took this case out on a typical wet Yorkshire bike ride. I had only been out for one hour when I noticed water droplets inside the case. I immediately took the phone out at and put in my bag. The next day I returned the case.
Admittedly the weather was horrendous but this is normal where I live.
on 26 April 2011
I love this product, but it's not perfect.

It fits just about anywhere you'd like it to with everything you need to fit it in the box, installing it on the bike is a breeze. It's got inserts for most of the newer models of iPhone and the touch works well through the case. Adjusting the brightness before fitting it in is key though, as auto brightness will turn it almost to black once the sensor is covered, so that's a good tip. I've not actually had it in rain yet, and to be honest, I've got it to just have that little bit of security if it does rain, or traveling through a ford, you won't have to worry to much.

One issue is that the little cover for the headphone jack, is quick fiddly, and came off the case itself with almost no effort. the piece now lives in my bag and if I'll ever again be able to find it. So I'm sure that effects the water tight aspects of the case. Also, the mechanism that holds the case to the bike wasn't very strong. It's all made of plastic, and as I tightened it it would strip the cable and wouldn't tighten any more. so I've got it as tight as I can go, but it still twists pretty easily which is a slight worry.

But over all, if you want to use your iPhone while you're riding for mapping or tracking your routes, I highly recommend this.
on 1 June 2011
This product is a great design i will admit - while it worked well during my first bike ride of 50 miles. however on my second bike ride the attachent snapped off my bike and tumbled accross the ground, my iphone broke free of it's case and slid further along the ground on it's face. Luckly my phone survived with only a couple of deep scratches...not happy.
poorly constructed. For the cost of it one would expect it was made out of carbon fibre... given that it's purpose is to keep safe a device that is worth so much. for some, more than thier bikes.
Tigra, more product testing required. shouldn't have such a dodgy device on the market.
on 6 March 2011
I bought this for all weather use with my iPhone on my MTB. Imagine my surprise when I could see the phone through the "waterproof seal". Utterly useless in the rain. I sent it back for a refund and am still looking for an alternative solution.
on 19 June 2011
I was looking for an iphone holder for my racebike. I allows me to check my runkeeper app better. I bought it in the apple store in Chicago on Michigan Ave. I rode it for the first time today on a 3 hour bike ride in hilly countryside on concrete, asphalt and brick roads. It rained lightly during the ride. The mount held up ok and the easy turning mechanism is very nice. I like it a lot as it is great functionality as I also had to find a shop in a village and used google maps app and directions.

I read a lot of negative reviews so I guess the quality for heavy rain and for heavy usage is not ok. So be aware, it does cost $50 bucks. I will see if it holds up long enough but it is by function a good product.
on 20 May 2011
Product arrived quick, relatively easy to install, good fit to the iphone 4. Off we go on the bicycle, had to break at one point and the phone and case slid off, really disappointed. Does nobody test the products for the average cycle ride before manufacturing.
on 16 May 2011
Holder looks nice and it's nice product concept. Anyhow, quality is way too low, holder gets loose easily, so you can not tight it to the bike correctly. Plastic pieces are very easy to come off.

I would not buy this again - never.
on 5 August 2011
I'm really disappointed in this product. It's not cheap but certainly of cheap construction.
When attaching the fitting to the handle bars it's very difficult to tighten as the mechanism just stops tighening.
Sadly this strikes me a great way to cash in on cyclists. A real shame.
on 30 August 2011
Looked good after first use, but went down hill from then on. The clip that secures the unit to the handlebars keeps coming loose, have to keep checking before every ride. The iPhone holder clip is not the best design. Twice now the iPhone holder has fell off the bike and taken a trip down the road, on the second occasion the case came open and the iPhone fell out. I now have a broken screen on my phone. Am now looking for a better holder and a new screen for my phone.
on 20 April 2011
If you value your Iphone then don't use this product unless you are riding on a perfectly smooth cycle racing track.