on 5 July 2012
My granddaughter, now 9 months has had this since Christmas & plays with it frequently. It is really well made & the fabric handle on the spine makes it easy for her to pick up. She loves the scrunchy sound made by the padding in the panda's face.
The only niggle I have with it is the use of the back cover to advertise more books in the series. I doubt that a child of the age to use this would be requiring more than one!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 September 2013
As Lamaze fabric books go, this is the most disappointing one we've bought so far. It's got a fair few pages with lots of pictures of animals, but the overall feel is a bit lacklustre compared to some of the others we've bought. There's not as much to interact with in terms of different textures, rattles or squeakers, just the pictures of the animals.

None of this is to say that it's terrible - use your imagination and practice your animal sounds and it's still good for telling little ones a story. It's just that it's not quite as good as the other ones we've bought like Peek-a-Boo Forest where there's more interaction available.
on 12 October 2011
I got this for my baby as she already has the panda rattle. She loves to look at the pictures and play with the pages. She likes to hit the crinkly panda on the cover. I tell her what the animals in the book are and make their noises and she enjoys it. She is 5 months now and has been enjoying it for over 2 months now! Good buy. Well made too.
on 16 September 2011
This is a nice bright chew-able fabric book our son loves it pages are big and thick and easy to hold / chew
on 19 March 2015
The quality of the book is ok, but I wouldn't spend money on it. Apart from panda's face on the cover there are no pages inside that interest my son. I bought it when he was 3 months old and tried giving it to him to play with a few times over the last few month. He has no interest in it whatsoever. I like Lamaze toys and I have got him another Lamaze book, which has much better design and interactive pages, and he plays with it all the time.
on 16 November 2012
We started using this book when our daughter was only 2 months old and are still using it 4 months later. At first she only stared at the pictures, then she started to touch the pages and now she holds it herself (although she can't yet turn the pages). A soft book is useful because you can hand it to the baby without worrying about them hurting themselves. I would also lie it on her activity mat so she could look at it during 'tummy time'.
on 11 August 2013
Excellent product by Lamaze. I'm very pleased, interactive, bright and colourful. Also more importantly baby loves his first book! Thanks
on 2 July 2013
haven't been able to give it to baby yet but it looks an feels great looks like its worth the money
on 30 January 2015
Excellent product with fast delivery