on 4 August 2013
Bought this as a stress buster and it did the job. The instructions to build basic contractions were really good and easy to move out from.
A small improvement would be a booster pack with more planks.
on 3 January 2012
I think that this is a toy that promotes creativity and will have the child thinking and planning. This must be considered great for that reason alone as well as being fun.
on 29 December 2012
This box of wood had all the boys, from 5 - 65 building happily this Christmas! Great fun, but I still feel it is quite expensive for a box of wood. All the same, I shall probably buy more!
on 31 August 2014
The blocks are more fun to build with than to make runs for marbles. My pupils tried most of the suggested layouts and none of them was entirely successful; the marble not completing its course or the construction collapsing. A little disappointing. Added to the other building blocks I have at school, there were great.
on 6 January 2013
My niece (7 years old) was very happy with this present, kept her entertained for hours! Definitely good to get her thinking.
on 17 June 2013
My 10 year old son spends a considerable amount of time making contraptions but says there are not enough 'planks' (wood) to make anything on the large scale.I am undecided as to wether or not purchase this product again ( so my son can build bigger things) because i do feel it is overpriced for what it is.
on 13 September 2015
Love it, my 4 (now 7) daughter loves it too. Building lots of things :))
on 1 July 2014
Small for the cost, expected a larger item but should have read previous reviews.
Brought it for my 10yr old son, who hasnt touched it.. my 7year old daughter claimed it instead :)
on 31 January 2016
Fantastic toy for the creation and construction. My son is 7 and is obsessed with dominoes, this is great as it adds another dimension to his games. He hasnt put them down yet.
on 29 March 2016
Nice Christmas present for my older brother (28 years old) who seems to have everything. Bit of fun for everyone on Christmas day and the children play with it now too.