5.0 out of 5 stars Merlyn, great liqueur
First class drink. Wish they produced bigger bottles. Far better than any other cream liqueur I have tasted. Before, I was happy to share it round. Not with Merlyn, it is Mine, mine, mine. Purchased through Amazon, great price and FIRST CLASS delivery service. Here next day.
Published on 16 July 2012 by Patricia

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money
Published 2 months ago by just me

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Merlyn, great liqueur, 16 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur 70cl (Grocery)
Truly wonderful. Creamy, easy to drink and delicious. Far superior to Baileys (you will never want to drink Baileys again). Well done Wales - a real treat and I would highly recommend giving this a try.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur 70cl (Grocery)
Having read a lot of the reviews on Amazon for this product I thought it would be a nice change to Baileys and the like. How wrong I was. This drink is like water with a bit of something resembling cream and alcohol added. It's insipid to say the best and the components aren't well blended. If anything it has a 'flat' taste on the palette. My husband, who normally really appreciates this type of liqueur, was extremely disappointed. So it's back to Baileys now and we'll be very careful next time we believe the reviews!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur 70cl (Grocery)
Best cream liqueur i've ever had! Miles nicer than anything else i've ever tried. Arrived really fast as well. We've already ordered more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Move over Irish Cream, the Welsh are here!, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur 70cl (Grocery)
A worthy alternative to the range of Irish Creams on the market specifically Baileys. The taste is not dissimilar to Baileys but despite being 17% ABV which is the same as Baileys it tastes a bit punchier and more alcoholic. I prefer it to be honest and would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Christmas present!, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur 70cl (Grocery)
We like the welsh whisky, and this combination was divine!
The bottle was ordered quite close to Xmas, but it arrived well in time. I even managed to hide the bottle from my wife before she realised it was there!
A smooth operation all round!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur 70cl (Grocery)
This was a birthday present for a Bailey's drinker & I wanted to give something a bit different, have been told its a very nice drink & they would buy it again, arrived within a few days & well packed.... thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a like drinking coconut and cream, 25 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur 70cl (Grocery)
I don't agree with any of comments,sorry! It's a like drinking coconut and cream. It tastes horrible. It made actually made me sick it's so disgusting!

2.0 out of 5 stars ... have guessed a barley based liqueur tastes and smells like barley! It's drinkable enough but I would describe ..., 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur 70cl (Grocery)
Perhaps I should have guessed a barley based liqueur tastes and smells like barley!

It's drinkable enough but I would describe the experience as like mixing Baileys with cereal. I think I'd prefer to just stick with Baileys.

3.0 out of 5 stars One time buy, 25 Dec. 2014
Overrated :/
Definitely not better than Baileys.. not so smooth as described. Sorry but I would compare it rather to cheap versions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›