5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful
Beautiful chopsticks, tapered to a point (not sharp in ANY way) rather than like the flat disposable ones or the plastic ones that I see so often.
Published on 26 Oct 2011 by James

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but...
Well, they have a strong varnished odour and I find them uncomfortable as they don't have that gripping texture at the tip. As design they are beautiful but I wouldn't buy them again.
Published 8 months ago by peretasi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
They look great and they are really smooth, they have a coated finish so its not just the raw wood (Lacquered I think is the right term) however the designs on one of my pairs faded (looks scratched to me) after I washed them in hot water (it was close to boiling as I forgot to put the cold tap on!) but the other two pairs (I ordered three - none came that were the same, I got the ones pictured) have stood up to washing in normal water (still hot, just not AS hot - so I wonder if that is the cause)

but yeah - these are the finest "cheap" pair of chopsticks I've ever owned or used, I'd have another set in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made Chopsticks, 29 April 2011
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
Very good quality material, nice to the eyes and amazing design. Totally worth to being held also while you eat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pair Of Decorated Chinese Chopsticks, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
Ordered one pair first to see what they were like, on receiving them I almost instantly ordered a second pair. Light, Good quality and nicely finished. The speed of service was excellent, received the product in two days. I emailed Got-Bonsai? with a query after ordering the second set and had a friendly reply within minutes. Excellent service, which is why my rating is five star.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 28 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
Ordered as a present for my Dad. He loved them - very pretty designs (I ordered 3 and got one set of each). I am not sure if you can specify which one/s you want - you would have to ask the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars chopsticks, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
I recieved these chopsticks much earlier then expected, packaging was fine and the chopsticks feel and design is awesome and smooth. Well worth the price, excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars chopsticks, 22 Jun 2011
Mrs J D (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
Great just what i was looking for good quality and i order another set as they where so good. thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice chopsticks, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
Chopsticks arrived on time and were as described. They are perfectly nice and do the job as you would expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Points, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
Delivery really quick and product great just as described. The Chopsticks are neat and easy to use, they may be a little narrow for men with chunky fingers, but it gives them an opportunity to practice their "being nimble" skills.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
These are my more daily set of chop sticks and I love them to bits. The earthy design makes eating meat ball or noodle a pleasure. I love the way they are wrapped when they arrive because you can see that you will be the first to use them.
Again a good item as a small gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Value, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pair of Japanese Chopsticks - Chinese Designs
Classical style design, elegant looking and extremely practical. Bought as a present and the recipient loves them, although he pointed out that they are a little too pointy for rice on a western style dinner plate. Now have to buy some rice bowls.

Wonderful quick service, like many other reviewers going to buy some more, and some bowls too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›