4.0 out of 5 stars good sound quality
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by light

3.0 out of 5 stars Issues with fitting into the ears
Well,

me and my friend bought this thing for our cell phones. Although we have here 3 pairs of rubber buds, the headphones are falling of the ears everytime I use it. So, I had to use the rubber buds from my old Sony Walkman cell phone.
Published on 29 July 2011 by ndrew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good sound quality, 7 Jan 2011
light (brighton) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had never used ear bud (in the ear) headphones before. I was worried about the buds coming off the stem and lodging in my ear. however, these seem to be the most popular form now and so gave them a go. These Jabra phones are a nice shiny black colour and come with 3 sets of buds so that you can select the ones that fit your ear best. The amount of background noise they cut out is amazing and so the sound quality from music and audiobooks is greatly enhanced - you are deaf to everyonelse though! so maybe not so good when walking across busy roads etc. The leads are long enough so that the phones and can be put conventionally in the ears at the front or the longer one wraped around the back of the head. The buds haven't lodged irretrievably in my ears and so I am very pleased with these phones and will update in due course on their longevity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, comfortable, looks good, 23 Dec 2010
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Jabra is a name I knew from the early days of bluetooth headsets, when they made a name for themselves with their unique gel earpieces. While the last headset of theirs that I bought was a huge disappointment, this wired headset is fantastic.

Best bits I can think of:

- comfortable, the rubber in-ear fittings are soft and securely attached to the earphone units, unlike a senheisser set that I own whose rubber pieces were always coming off, this one seems to be tightly attached. The rubber earpieces also works fairly well in isolating background noises.

- sounds good. This one is a subjective test I know, but while I don't have super sensitve hearings, I don't have cloth ears either (I think) and this headset sounds decent enough for listening to music with.

- good value, the price for this headset is very good value for what you get. I was worried that a full headset with mic costing half the price of a ordinary senheisser headphone would be rubbish, but I needn't have worried. These even feel like would last my rough treatments.

- the 3.5mm plug has a slim plastic surround, so you should have no problem plugging it into any devices, even those with restricted acccess to the socket.

- the wire has a built in microphone, which also acts as a device control button. When plugged into a mobile phone, press the microphone once to answer calls, or pause music.

I am seldom so enthusiastic about a review product, but I wholeheartedly recommend these headset.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 23 Dec 2010
Ibraar 'Le Saracen' "le_saracen" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jabra Rhythm Corded Stereo Headset (Electronics)
I've used many a pair of headphones over the years.
And take audio quality seriously. Hence I have a couple of pairs of Shure in ear headphones which I use as a bench mark.
The Shure's however, cost from 80 to 130 for the two pairs I have, so how would a pair of 20 odd pound pair of Jabra's compare?
Firstly, I'd like to state that I don't bother using my Shures to listen to music on a mobile phone, but via my amplifier when at home or plugged into my Sony Walkman MP3 player (which has far superior audio quality to the Apple iPod and iPhone range (I have the 2nd gen (Mac only) iPod and the iPhone 4) And the difference is huge between run of the mill headphones such as the cheap rubbish white buds supplied with iPods and iPhones (and between the better quality Sony headphones supplied with the Walkman).

So the jabras have a tough act to follow, though I never expected much.
I was pleasantly surprised, very much so, the sound isolation worked very well, and the quality was excellent, there was hardly any sound leakage - (when on the tube or on the bus cheaper headphones stand out as everyone can hear the music emanating from them), and fitted comfortably. Build quality is also pretty good, and it has additional bells and whistles such as a small control box which enables answering phones and skipping tracks (which I didn't use). The sound is full and rich with a good bass and treble range.

Ok, they're not Shures, but for the price, you can't go wrong, and they'll definitely be an improvement over any mobile phone headphones whether Nokia or Apple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value head & mic set, 7 Jan 2011
Supertzar - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Cheap as chips, this headset is a great improvement on the standard headset for Blackberry - and probably other devices too. Basically:

- it's nicely ergonomic - possibly too much so as the left earbud has fallen out of my ear a few times

- the sound is sharp and clear, although bass response on music is nowhere near as good as Sennheiser's in-ear phones eg Sennheiser Eco Ear Canal Headphones - Black

- you get a choice of different sized earbuds - great for small-lugholed types like me

3.0 out of 5 stars Issues with fitting into the ears, 29 July 2011
Well,

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jabra Rhythm Corded Stereo Headset (Electronics)
The product is awesome. Excellent quality and sound is terrific. The earbuds are not the most comfortable but if u have buds from other headphones there are no problems :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Jabra Rhythm Corded Stereo Headset (Electronics)
Great quality product i doubt you will find a better quality headset for the price, the sound is excellent clear and loud,100% recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Jabra Rhythm Corded Stereo Headset (Electronics)
Just what I wanted with good fitting earpieces and excellent microphone. Easy to use straight out of the box. Good.

3.0 out of 5 stars stereo headset, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Jabra Rhythm Corded Stereo Headset (Electronics)
was bought as a present for my son - he said it was just what he wanted - no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Jabra in ear phones, 18 July 2013
Mr. M. Sampson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jabra Rhythm Corded Stereo Headset (Electronics)
Got these to try another brand outside the mainstream and not disappointed with them good build quality i do like the ergonomic design leads that go around the back of the neck but most important the sound to which i can say you would have to spend a lot of money to match these and if you have that kind of money you will not be reading this , i would recommend .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›