Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 28 January 2014
Volbeat are a recent discovery for me, I love their sound, this is a great album and has been playes many times
on 15 April 2015
Fantastic. Every track brilliant. Great price and fast delivery. Would definitely go for more of
Volbeat.
on 14 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant. I got all their CDs and mp3s. Can't wait to go and see them live. Lyrics are so good!
on 4 January 2016
Best band I've heard for years. Delivery was quick and price was half that wanted by HMV.
on 12 February 2015
Brilliant, love Volbeat anyway and all that they do. Packaged well no problems.
on 24 April 2012
I bought this after reading that this band are like a cross between Metallica and Maiden, wanting something new but old school sounding i thought i would give it a try.

First song... "Why is this dude doing an Elvis impression?"... then it got going, OK yeah I can dig, I can hear the maiden /metallica cross over here

Song two... "is my iPod on shuffle? Who is this White Snake? Aerosmith?"

Song three... "Must be on shuffle again, Slayer this time..."

This goes on throughout the whole ablum. The music is fusing metal to many differnt genres. The band visits thrash, hair metal, college rock, 50's rock and roll, country and western, British Indie even raises its ugly head, then back to Death Metal.

I am not sure what the popint of this record is. But it kind of works, it's like a play list on a single record. It's fun, I like listening to it the Heaven nor Hell especially makes me feel upbeat! However, A New Day is unforgivable. I hate Brit Pop/Indie, there is no place for a cross over into metal, ever!

3 stars. It's good, but you cant describe it as a Maiden Metallica crossover, unless you are completely unfamiliar with the Metal genre!
on 5 July 2014
Very Pleased With Seller And Item, Will Use Again Thank You, See You Soon.
on 7 January 2015
oh yes serious rock 'n roll here. just buy it and disappear in your mind
on 1 December 2015
Got here well before estimated delivery date.
would use again