5.0 out of 5 stars volbeat
I had got to the stage of being stuck in my old 'likes', then someone recommended volbeat to me. loved all but one song, and evelyn is growing on me.this is a band that should be listened to more!! p.s. don't want to give away my age, but grew up on deep purple, led zep,,etc; and this band is a worthy successor to that genre!
Published 16 months ago by lainey

3.0 out of 5 stars hit and miss
Enjoyed this cd, biggest bugbear that a few of the tracks sound a bit samey. Bit poppy other times rock other times metal. Maybe too modern sounding for me as I prefer the 'classic rock' sound
Published 5 months ago by Scott Fraser

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars volbeat, 10 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Beyond Hell / Above Heaven (MP3 Download)
Bought this on the back of seeing one song Falling on MTV. Not regretted it every song is good with the Heavy Riffs and the lead singers brilliant voice. Anyone that likes Avenged Sevenfold would like this album. A couple of songs have a rockabilly feel but is still excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best festival band around right now!, 26 Sep 2011
If you havent seen these guys live yet- then DO IT!- seen them absolutely OWN Download and Sonisphere festivals in the UK and its cos of awesome albums like this one- (paired with a true entertainer in frontman Michael Poulson)
Volbeat are one of those bands that keep rock music fresh and know how to inject life into a crowd,- soon as you've played this album even once songs like 'fallen' will be stuck in your head for days!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 12 Aug 2011
Absolutely great album - it's one of those that has everything! Happy uplifting songs, more melodic pieces and a fusion of rock, metal and rock n roll! There really is something for everyone on this album. It's the fourth album Volbeat have released, and has certainly attracted more followers - although the previous three are also well worth listening to as well. This band are certainly going places.

Would also recommend catching them live if they are touring near you - brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars breath of fresh air, 10 Oct 2011
P. james - See all my reviews
listened to alot of metal/rock/folk/punk/ country over the years. this band are unbelievable. heavy as hell. yet have melody and a vocalist which sound like no other. highly highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Very Pleased With Seller And Item, Will Use Again Thank You, See You Soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, 6 Jun 2014
All I can say is that I love this album there isnt a song I dont like. I will be buying the rest of volbeat's albums without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant. I got all their CDs and mp3s. Can't wait to go and see them live. Lyrics are so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant., 28 April 2014
I love the beat, the guitar play and the vocals. They have quite a unique sound and this is the most played CD in my collection over the last few weeks.

3.0 out of 5 stars hit and miss, 11 Feb 2014