5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Sports Bottle
I have used/own many Sports Bottles which I use for the Gym, hiking, etc. But the best one by a mile is this camelback Podium Big Chill because of the following:

1. It keeps the drink colder for longer
2. There are never any leaks from the bottle with it's own open/close function.
3. Very flexible, so can be easily squeezed to ensure good flow of...
Published 19 months ago by Mr. Te Mitchell

2.0 out of 5 stars Not discernably cooler
Published 4 months ago by Mr. D. P. Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Sports Bottle, 18 Dec 2012
Mr. Te Mitchell (UK) - See all my reviews

1. It keeps the drink colder for longer
2. There are never any leaks from the bottle with it's own open/close function.
3. Very flexible, so can be easily squeezed to ensure good flow of liquid.
4. The grip and design make it easy to hold, especially if on an excercise bike.
5. With it being available in the 750ml size, ensures a good amount of drink.
6. Has a nice soft bite valve.

Overall an excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good marred by an annoying fault., 25 July 2013
Pyrobi (Thames Valley) - See all my reviews
This is a very good water bottle, but it sometimes leaks where the top screws on which can be a little frustrating.
It's very good at keeping the water cool, putting a few ice cubes in it does wonders. The water dispersal out of the top is brilliant. It won't leak water unless it is firmly squeezed, and its locking mechanism lets nothing passed when you have it set, but I rarely have that locked.
The colours aren't quite as 'luscious' as they are in the promotional pictures for the Clear/Blue model. Think plainer blues.
My only annoyance with this bottle is sometimes water comes through where you screw the lid down onto the bottle, which is very embarrassing when you're at the gym and take a bit swig of water only to look down and find yourself covered in water. This happens despite me always securely screwing down the lid, but it seems it needs a seriously high amount of twisting to make this occasional fault go away, so much so that I feel like I might damage the plastic threads.

Anyway, aside from that, I love this water bottle and am very happy with my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 11 Jun 2013
HELEN Alderson "Helen" (North East England) - See all my reviews
Would definitely buy more of their products. The product was very good quality and lived up to the description given.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Jun 2013
graeme (Edinburgh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a great buy, it keeps the water cool for ages longer than my old metal water bottle did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but........., 1 Jun 2013
Mr. C. Campbell "chrisc" (Luton) - See all my reviews
The bottle it's self I cannot fault, it is insulated so the drinks will stay cooler for longer, it's squeezable, so you can jet the drink into you mouth if you are really thirsty, it doesn't give your drink that plastic taste, even when straight out of the packaging, it doesn't leak and it looks good.

I gave it one star off the 5 because it doesn't fit what I call a standard bike cage (I think it is because the bottle is slightly tapered). I also brought one for my wife at the same time and it will not stay in the cages of either our bikes and we have different style cages. I have tried it in a couple of shops on various other cages and found a couple of cages which will hold it secure, so I will be purchasing two new cages to hold them (too risky to buy a cage for it, off the internet).

If you are lucky and it fits securely in your cage, I'm sure you will give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bottles, 21 Mar 2013
Gary (Bristol, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Strong, tough, water tight - look good.

These bottles - let alone on the bike ride - have become the defacto standard water bottles in our house.

Used by the kids when they are out and about.

Half filled with water, they can be put in the freezer on a hot day and topped up just before you go out - cool ALL DAY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Awesome, 24 Dec 2012
Love it! It keeps my drink cold on long rides. Great form and brilliant function too. Will definitely recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
great bottle, super for cycling good solid construction

2.0 out of 5 stars Not discernably cooler, 3 Mar 2014
I may be out of kilter with my fellow reviewers but I must speak from my own experience. I bought two of these bottles to supplement two normal bottles I carry when cycling long distances. I put my normal bottles in cages and the two Camelbaks in my pannier bag, ready to replace my normal bottles when they become depleted. In my opinion the Big Chill bottles do not keep their contents much cooler than a normal bottle, if at all, Also, they leak through the threaded part of the cap, no matter how hard I tighten them. As if that were bad enough, they jump clean out of my seat-tube cage every time I hit a bump and rattle badly in my down-tube cage.
On the plus side the nozzle does not leak when inverted and is very easy to sip from without having to 'extend' it first with your teeth. If you want to stop dust getting in the cap though, you will have to purchase a dust cap for 5 or more.
For what it is worth, my advice is to buy a conventional bottle, preferably one with a built-in dust cap as on mine, and save yourself some money.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Feb 2014
a very good quality drinking bottle that actually does keep water cooler for longer. the water also doesnt taste like plastic like you get with most bottles. easy to clena and looks attractive with a good working non spill cap.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›