5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier than going to the jewellers!
It wasn't until I took a magnifying glass to the old battery that it occurred to me that I could do it myself....Plus I have the assurance of knowing that I have put the same brand in that the watchmaker chose, rather than a cheap imitation.
Published on 16 Dec 2011 by H. Waller

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Bought this 4 months ago for my watch and it's already not working!
Published 1 month ago by LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier than going to the jewellers!, 16 Dec 2011
H. Waller (Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One (1) X Maxell 379 SR521SW SB-AC Silver Oxide Watch Battery 1.55v Blister Packed (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars battery, 15 May 2011
S. J. Evans "Lynsue" (Wales) - See all my reviews
the product was ordered one day and dispatched the same day so i recived it the day after the order was processed can not fault the company that it was brought from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
All good, arrived quickly and as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch battery., 17 April 2014
Great battery, good price and easy to fit yourself. Saved both time and money as I didn't need to go to the jewellers to have a new watch battery fitted.

5.0 out of 5 stars GENUINE MAXELL as Original, 3 April 2014
This has brought my mother's 'old' watch back to life and I have been able to make a present of it for my wife. Battery came sealed in a bubble pack as advertised and is exactly as described. Arrived right away by post, couldn't have come any quicker although I chose the cheapest option. Excellent seller dispatch and delivery service and honest product description, so no problem recommending product and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Battery, 25 Feb 2014
Couldn't find this tiny battery in shops so thought of Amazon. Found this seller and ordered on Sunday evening. Arrived Tuesday morning and considering I live in Northern Ireland, this was an excellent service, with free postage as well! Same battery as was in 'Guest' watch and am highly delighted. Would use this company again and thoroughly recommend. WELL DONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars battery, 30 Nov 2013
The watch battery was of good quality, did the job it was bought for , I would recommend them .

5.0 out of 5 stars quailty item, 13 Nov 2013
took my wifes watch in for a battery and they wanted £7.99. bought this battery and am over the moon with , great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 29 Aug 2013
R. Hayward (Sussex) - See all my reviews
Great price and same product that was in my watch from when I purchased it. Haven't worn the watch for a while as didn't want to spend the amount charged at jewellers, but when my Husband said he could change it was really pleased. Great product and price and the Beautiful Jewellery Company delivered really fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch battery works fine, 24 April 2013
Needed a replacement battery for my watch and this item was received next day, is the genuine product and good value.