5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
The new album from Pixie Lott and it's definitely enhanced. 10 extra tracks, some of which previously released on iTunes, but nevertheless a fantastic album. I bought her first album and I couldn't wait for this one. The best tracks on the album are Catching Snowflakes, Coming Home, Without You and Can't Make This Over, although I love every single one. Real good mix as...
Published on 1 Jan 2011 by JJJJJJJJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.
Bought as a pressy for me as id wanted it for so long, based on her song "cry me out" which i loved.
Published on 5 Feb 2012 by K. Sutton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
I bought this as a present for my niece and she loved it! I discovered this artist at the same time and liked it too, so very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars music, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
very good album and she is a great artist. good songs and very good value for money. i recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good album, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
Bought this as a bargain buy and was really impressed with the quality of the songs reall,really, really a bargain. Would look at buying more of her albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
Pixie Lott is a young singer and she has produced a stunning album. Her voice is amazing and she can pull of powerful ballads to fast-paced pop songs. Pixie Lott is a songwriter and she is one of the most talented songwriters seeing that her album sold over 1 million copies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
Very happy with the CD. In great condition. I've bought quite a lot of CDs with Zoverstock and have been really happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pixie Lott - Turn it up louder, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
This has a good mix of songs included are some of her better known ones but there are lots I have never heard her sing before. I am very pleased with the whole album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 7 Feb 2012
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
I just love how amazon works!! I live in South America, so I have to buy a lot of things outside and this is teh first time I bought something in amazon, and it arrived PERFECT!! Thank you so much!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 5 Feb 2012
K. Sutton "marmite soldiers" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
The rest of the album is a huge let down, the songs dont show off her voice at its best, i think some poor choices of song style were made, especially when you know what she can do re "cry me out". Its a real shame as i thought she had a great voice with a very dfferent sound. She is clearly capable of some great stuff but most of this album did not have it for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album..., 26 Dec 2011
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
I came across Pixie Lott one evening shift at work whilst listening to the radio. I was totally surprised, kind of expecting her to be another one of the same old 'pop artists', but she is absolutely brilliant. I could listen to her voice all day and the songs on this album really show it off as well. Great album. There aren't any songs that I don't like, I definitely have not started skipping any yet. Stand out tracks for me are 'Mama do' 'Cry me out' and 'Jack'. Great album.

5.0 out of 5 stars S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G., 3 Nov 2011
Nicole [: "Nicole" (The United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turn It Up Louder (Audio CD)
I have to admit, this album is one of the best albums I've ever bought. Pixie Lott has a beautiful voice, and I love the fact that I know-and can sing along- to most of the songs on this album. I must say though, I prefer the original versions of some of the songs in the bonus tracks, but overall, I love Pixie Lott, and I love this album. Definitely worth the 3.99!

Turn It Up Louder
Turn It Up Louder by Pixie Lott (Audio CD - 2010)