5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous dvds and really works
Published 15 months ago by Helen Ducker

3.0 out of 5 stars The workouts are ok. However the rep counting are ...
The workouts are ok. However the rep counting are different on each side. You do 5 reps on one side then about 15reps on the other side.
A lot of the workouts are the same. If you do a upper body workout one day and then a lower body workout the next time, its the same thing
Published 2 days ago by liz wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous dvds and really works, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 10lb Kettlbell (Sports)
I have been raving about these dvds to all my friends and others too as everyone has noticed the change in my figure.I have waited until now to do my review as there was no point until I had done a few weeks and able to give a proper review.Well I start my 5th week tomorrow and all I can say is a huge wow and you go ahead and buy them.I went for the whole package but I am only doing the main 3 dvds...Core,Resistance and Cardio,as I am just doing them 3 days a week and letting my muscles rest in between days but the other dvds are for working specific parts of the body in short work outs and which can be used in between the 3 main dvds which are 'The Six-Week Body Transformation'.
Ryan Shanahan is wonderful as your on screen instructor and beats going to the gym anyday as he makes it fun but also there are others doing the exercises behind him and that spurs you on.
I started on weight watchers diet 11 weeks ago and was losing weight steadyish but needed to tone up too so saw the ad for Kettleworx on Sky Fitness TV, I read lots of reviews about it and decided to go for it and I am glad I did.For years I have battled with cellulite and tubby thighs bit now I can see muscles forming all over my body.I hit 50 in August and I swear I am going into my 50's fitter than ever before.
Week one I was like a slug starting the exercises and enjoy them and the 5lb Kettlebell is ideal for me but I am going to redo the whole 6 weeks again using the 10lb Kettlebell and as I am so much fitter now I am going to be doing the other dvds on the days inbetween.In my first week I had pathetic arm muscles and could not do a press up and now I can do a few and that is tremendous progress for me.10 years ago I had a back operation and have suffered ever since with niggly pains in my back,neck and shoulders but now I don't anymore and that's all because the muscles are toning up and I am stronger.I have lost more weight since doing the dvds than I did before and the fat is burning away.They are worth every penny that you pay for them and if I can do these and show results after trying every diet going and every exercise dvd there is then anyone can do it...You will feel amazing and look amazing as I have not felt so good and so many people have commented on my figure changing and I am into smaller jeans.Ryans diet plan is brilliant and works and your skin,hair etc will look so much better..even my face and neck are toning up and people say I look younger.So go on try them for yourself and I know you won't be disappointed.
Helen x

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to work out at home., 30 April 2013
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 10lb Kettlbell (Sports)
The only recommendation here is if you're doing two sets start with the opposite hand on set two as the Instructor can't count and you'll end up doing 50% more with one hand if you just follow him. The other thing I would add is ALWAYS look at the weight especially if it's over your head. This is a great home work out but I recommend doing a couple of real classes too so you can get your technique worked on by a real person.

4.0 out of 5 stars get off your bum, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 10lb Kettlbell (Sports)
Well we got these for all the usual reasons, and have been using them.

To be honest we use the DVDs on muted, cannot stand the usual motivational cheesy patter and it is here in abundance.

Other than the exercises being slightly unbalanced for side to side of the body the exercises are good and timed well to keep you interested and going at it without feeling like they are just trying to kill you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 21 May 2014
Delivery as stated.
Very effective workout. Doing this in place of gym sessions and really enjoying the workouts. I am reasonably fit but do work up a good sweat! Would recommend to anyone who is limited on time tot exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettleworx - quick, but effective, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 10lb Kettlbell (Sports)
I'm approaching the end of my 3rd week of Kettleworx - I'm doing the "supercharged" version (whereby on some days you do 2 workouts back to back). I am starting to see results now. My shoulders and arms are becoming more defined and stronger - the "bingo wings" are toning up superbly - it's easy to be fooled into thinking that "it's only 20-25 mins how hard can it be?". Well believe me, you WILL have a raised heartbeat doing this. That's what the experts go on about - if you do something which significantly raises your heartrate, you are burning calories and fat. I am no lighter in weight, probably because I'm not following any eating plan,, but where there was once wobble, there is now some tone and some tightness. You do have to give it your all to get the best results, that goes without saying, but then, if you're not prepared to give 100% then what's the point? Yes, the editing is of the quality you might expect if a 12 yr old had done it, and the inequality of reps per side is annoying - but to be honest, 3 weeks in I'm so used to it it's not an issue any more. Ryan amuses me and annoys me equally, but I enjoy his Kettleworx!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 1 Nov 2013
Does what it says.
Good quality easy to follow If you can motivate yourself this will produce results. One cd was faulty I had it replaced within days with no fuss excellent service.

3.0 out of 5 stars The workouts are ok. However the rep counting are ..., 19 Aug 2014