5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent snow shovel.
Published 15 months ago by Calvin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but needs self tapping screws
Good quality but needs self tapping screws to fit both shovel and hand grip to aluminium tube and they are not supplied
Published 13 months ago by Daithefly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent snow shovel., 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lightweight and heavy duty snow shovel with aluminium shaft, rubber isolation and 55 x 35 cm scoop
Having broken a couple of wooden shovels in the past, I thought I'd invest in something with a bit of a sturdier handle. Shipped from Germany, but delivery was pretty quick all the same. I'm very pleased indeed with the shovel. It is light sturdy and very east to use. When it came, I thought at first it might be a bit short (I'm 6ft), but turns out it is the ideal length for getting your weight behind to push snow along the ground. I spent 30 min clearing snow from the drive this morning and I'm not aching at all. That's certainly a first. The only niggle is that the handle seems to be missing a self tapping screw and moves around a bit occasionally. Very minor niggle though and not annoying enough to make me root around in the shed for the necessary screw to fix it. All in all well worth the money for the proper tool for the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars A first class product, 28 Nov 2011
Being a female OAP and 5ft 4inches tall I was looking for a snow shovel that was very lightweight with a long enough handle to prevent me from having to stoop down, then in turn falling over. After browsing through all of the snow shovels and reviews I am extremely pleased I purchased this particular one. It is everything that it has been described as being, and I can also stand in an upright position without the fear of falling. The length of the handle should also benefit anyone a lot taller than myself. The aluminium strip along the front edge must surely be a bonus as it should help to prevent the edge of the spade being damaged. I can't wait for the snow, if only to see if it lives up to all expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars good design and manufacture, 20 Mar 2013
This, I trust, is going to be my salvation during the next snowfall. Last time I borrowed and used for the first time a snow shovel of this type and I was amazed at how relatively painless to shift a great deal of snow in a short tim. Thus, I bought this model and althogh it appears a little flimsy, I feel that it will match up to all my needs. Its design is superb and was a doddle to put together. The bonus of an apparently flimsy manufacture is that it is very light. No criticism is intended. I have no doubt it will function perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight snow shovel., 15 Mar 2013
An excellent and relatively strong shovel,ideal for its purpose and I would not hesitate to recommend it .However the shaft was quite crudely cut and poorly finished where it was attached to the head but this is the only negative comment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but needs self tapping screws, 14 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Snow shovel, 6 Jan 2014
Not very well made for the price could have bought one cheaper some were else most likely in my home town

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Durable, 10 Dec 2013
Rob Waite "waiterm3" (Stroud, Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
These are incredibly good value for money, solid snow shovels, very durable and lightweight.

Now all we need is some snow!

4.0 out of 5 stars and it looks like we may, 26 Nov 2013
Snow shovel looks okay and is reasonably priced after taking delivery charge into account.
We will see how it stands up to being used if we get the white stuff this winter, and it looks like we may.
It feels man enough for the job.

The order and delivery were efficient with the item arriving sooner than I expected.
The seller is a sound one to deal with.

4.0 out of 5 stars snow shovel, 9 Jun 2013
the handle is abit to long in lenght for my hieght 5f9in but it was very good in the snow

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy for Mum to handle, 22 April 2013
Just the job to help Mum clear snow on her driveway. Easy-to-grip handle and very lightweight. Took a bit of effort for me to put the parts together - holes weren't lined up exactly and the aluminimum shaft was slightly more oval than circular - so have a hammer handy!

ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)