5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good ...Hamble textiline reclining chair
Arrived very quickly from Vinsani, the sellers. The cardboard box looked rather battered with loose tape etc and
I opened it with a degree of trepidation. However all was intact and undamaged. A sheet of basic pictorial instructions are included but it took me a few moments to work out what
the two plastic rings under the armrests were for. I presumed thet...
Published 2 months ago by UNBIASED

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish customer service
Published 12 months ago by M. Bedford

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good ...Hamble textiline reclining chair, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
the two plastic rings under the armrests were for. I presumed thet were some sort of
locking mechanism but was hesitant to apply too much pressure in case they broke. A lot of other reviews had
mentioned faulty broken locking mechanisms with teeth. They cannot be referring to this model which is labelled
as the BB-FC114G on the box. Eventually sorted out the locking mechanism which is simple and effective.
One has to pull the rings firmly down towards the ground which wedges the sliding mechanism preventing movement.
In my book, simple is good, less chance of things going wrong. The chair can be locked in any position and the headrest cushion can be moved higher or lower as required.
The end of the armrests is widened and rounded which is a good idea as one can apply additional pressure here
to help change position. It is comfortable on the hand and provides some grip.
All in all it looks like a well constructed product for the price and is comfortable but only time will tell so will update in the future. My chair has a black breathable fabric and
a grey tubular frame.
I hope this may have been helpful as I see that a lot of the present reviews for this product go back a few years.
Please note this review is for the Hamble chair code BB-FC114G as there are many similar and almost identical products around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun Lounger, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
I am a large lady so I wanted a nice big sturdy chair. This one is perfect, it is big and very strong but still folds up quite small and is easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and so comfy!, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
I ordered one of these chairs last Thursday evening and it arrived today (Monday)- very quick postage i thought and i got an email to say what day it would arrive which was handy.

I must say, this chair is so comfy whether you want to sit down or lay down, both postitions are good and the chair is very easy to recline and come back up again.

I am 39 weeks pregnant and it was lovely to have a nice comfortable seat to have a rest in this morning.

I would definitely recommend this chair. I saw the same chair on some other websites for a lot more money too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 16 May 2011
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
Very comfortable chairs only small problem the device for locking the chair into your chosen recline position is a little flimsy and easily slips out of place. Having said that, the same product was available at our local garden centre for double the cost so from Amazon, we feel it is excellent value for money and have recommended it to several friends who have subsequently made purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
Amazing chair,,easy to use,very confortable.
I am using as a reflexology chair and taking sun in my garden. Easy to move because it`s very light weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous chair, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
I ordered this for my patio and was not expecting such a high quality product. It is very comfortable, good quality and came fully assembled. I couldn't be happier

5.0 out of 5 stars So cheap but great value, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
Good quality for the money no different to the more expensive one would definatly recommend to buy indeed 2 more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
This came in the estimated time for delivery, so happy with the service.
The chair looks just like the photo in the advert, so very happy about that too.
It is comfortable and reclines quite far back. It did take me a little while to get it pushed back, as unlike my other garden recliner where I have to lifte arms to recline, you push this one back with the wieght of your body. Easy when you know how and get used to the feeling you might overbalance, but don't.
Very happy with the price compared to the high street.
Just a caution though - as friend who weighs 17 stone sat on it and he broke it, so although I can not see a weight limit on advert must be one!
Will not be buying replacement!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish customer service, 13 July 2013
M. Bedford (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
I have had two of these chairs for two months and used only a few times. Purchased from Bargain Warehouse. They have a serrated strip under each arm to lock the chair in the recline position. On one chair both strips have fallen off. Contacted seller and was told that I must have folded or unfolded the chairs while in the locked position so the damage was my fault and not covered by guarantee. I fail to see how you can fold a chair that has locked arms. The strips are held on by two flimsy blind rivets. My advice go elsewhere it is not worth the hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reclining chair, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Textoline Reclining Garden Chair (Garden & Outdoors)
Very happy with this chair. When the sun finally made it's appearance. I fell asleep in my very comfortable chair. Thank you.

Textoline Reclining Garden Chair