Price:£258.99+ £4.75 shipping

on 18 December 2015
Take a tip.. paint before assembly. I used three diffent colours, sage green for front back and sides, blue for windows, and a shocking pink for the veranda parts and the finishing strips (turned out great!) You will need two coats (water based cuprinol or ronseal or similar). Also paint floor and inside of walls before assembly - much easier. Ideally assemble very close to finishing position as pretty heavy. I put three shelves along the rear - 12 inches apart which if again painted a diffent colour works well. Enjoy.
on 25 May 2016
A lovely, well made playhouse. I painted it before putting it up, which I think is a good idea. It does advise that two people are needed to assemble it, but as I am on my own, I was able to put it up single handed. It would have been easier with a second pair of hands, but it is pssoble to assemble it on your own. My three year old grandson loves it and has set up home already :-).
on 24 September 2014
The play house itself is nice and my 2 year old daughter loves it but there were quite a few things missing from the delivery and some of the parts just don't fit. The perspex sheet for the window is an inch to short, the door won't close, the frame for the side window doesn't fit, there are quite a few screws and hinges missing etc. We managed to cobble it together and asked rowlinson for replacement perspex, which they are sending. Although there was no apology or concern shown for all of the problems we've had with it.
I'm sure there are better play houses on the market.
on 23 May 2014
The quality of the product is very good (.a little care needed on thin strips ) the door needs a small handle inside to shut it, however these are small observations and do not divert from the finished product. The test is how do you remove one little 2 year old quietly she loves it and it is big enough for at least 4 friends and furniture. She spends many happy hours playing and reading. Great buy. Takes cuprinol shades paint well and makes it even more inviting. Would recommend it to everyone.
on 1 September 2013
Have looked at this product several times and considering buying but even full product detail omits the size which as far as I am concerned is one of the most important factors. Could manufacturer please add size to description.
on 7 June 2016
Great playhouse, well made & the kids love it
on 3 May 2014
This is a lovely little playhouse and very attractive. It is possibly a tiny bit flimsy but serves my purpose.
on 16 December 2015
Good piece of kit - needed a few bits of reinforcement here and there - came on time and well packaged