5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit enjoyed!
My rabbit took this as soon as I offered it. He chewed it on and off for about 2 months and ended up eating quarter of it.
It would have lasted a lot longer! 6 months? If he hadn't soiled it! Good buy! Nice healthy, natural material. Recommend!
Published on 12 Feb. 2012 by Miss C. V. Wyatt

Published 4 months ago by Frankie

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit enjoyed!, 12 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy more!, 17 Sept. 2013
Cant fault for 3 quid! My chinchilla took to this mat straight away for a nibble! She's only chewed around the sides though and mainly uses it for sitting on while feeding. I'm going to buy more as they're a good size for sitting on top of the chewed up shelving she has and they look prettier!

5.0 out of 5 stars House bunny loves these, 17 Oct. 2013
I have a house rabbit called Bailey and he adores these to sit on, lie on and chew. He has a very large enclosure where he sleeps and I have half of it covered with these mats and replace them as and when needed. These are a real bargain and very safe

5.0 out of 5 stars My bunnies love it!, 30 Jun. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good quality and my three little bunnies love it, it gets pushed about and chewed during playtime. The product is actually larger than I thought it would be, so can't be picked up and thrown as easily as smaller toys- but they still like to try!

Keeps them entertained, so it is exactly what I wished for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosewood boredom breaker small animal activity toy chill-n-chew mat, 23 Sept. 2013
JD LOVES THIS.
He started chewing straight away... Still quite a bit left. Just bought him a bolt hole cage and put it in there... This encourages him to jump in as it has his scent etc... Will defo buy more of these...

4.0 out of 5 stars Guinea pigs seem to like it, 24 Nov. 2012
I bought this whilst on a spending spree buying bits and pieces for my two guinea pigs and I saw this had good reviews and was pretty cheap so I thought I'd give it a go.

I can't really see the appeal myself but my guineas seem to like it quite a lot so it seems to have served its purpose and I'll probably buy another one once they've destroyed this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leon loves it !, 29 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my daughters hamster Leon, he loves it. Its quite large so would not suit a small cage. Leon likes to sit on top of his to get his treats and he also pulls his bedding underneath sometimes to sleep there. Well worth the money .

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunny loves it!, 17 April 2012
Bought this for our bunny to distract him from our rug which he had taken a liking to, and he loves it. He chews on it most evenings and likes to throw it around too! We have bought various bunny toys for him before but he much prefers to play with this. Good value for money, which is a bonus as he's chewing his way through this one so will need to buy another one soon....would recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought this would be really good for my guinea pigs as I have previously bought ..., 8 Dec. 2014
I thought this would be really good for my guinea pigs as I have previously bought items similar to this. They certainly enjoyed this but totally destroyed it in record time. One of them ended up getting himself caught up in the "carcass" of the ball - luckily I was in the house at the time and was able to free him!! Wouldn't order this again, will stick with pets at home version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small animals love them, 30 May 2014
S. Copley (uk) - See all my reviews
Actually had these delivered direct to a rescue, so can't say about the item that was sent but bought before from local pet shops and they are cheaper online. My gerbils destroyed all 3 over night, but then that is what gerbils do. My hamsters love climbing over them and one of my dwarf hamsters can actually get inside after chewing an entrance, but she is teeny tiny even for a dwarf.