4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Phones! :D
These are actually great! I didn't buy them from Amazon.co.uk though cuz scan.co.uk had them 10 cheaper (price may be different by the time you read this). But I gotta say they're great! Heres my appraisal

Music: For a gaming headset its great with music. The bass is immense and with the 50mm drivers really good quality indeed. Really tuned to get out deep and...
Published on 7 Aug 2011 by Mr. D. E. Mazino

3.0 out of 5 stars wicked head phones!!!
Let me explain why i only rated this 3, it would have been a five but with in a week the mic failed to work but
until then this was excelent. I have for now had a refund and i must say amazon has the best refund policy i nearly buy everthing from them just because of this service. Not to mention their prices are very competitive i may buy this again later in the year...
Published 18 months ago by Telf's

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, 2 Aug 2011
This review is from: Creative Labs 70GH014000004 Sound Blaster Tactic Sigma Gaming Headset (Accessory)
He now looks like a giant bug on his desk chair as he never takes these things off. Worth paying the extra money as the sound quality is excellent. Love the voice changing aspect of it too, made us all laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these headphones!, 16 Jan 2011
D. M. Greenwood (Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my son who is an avid gamer. He was thrilled with them, and says they are the best for use when gaming on his pc.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 April 2012
I loved this headset, perfect sound and they are comfortable, just one minus-I'm affraid they not work with PS3. just for computer players

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset, 23 Dec 2011
In my opinion the best Headset on the market at the moment, with 50mm drivers a detachable mic and the choice between audio jacks or USB you will not find a better headset for music/gaming for the price. All I would say is go to the creative website and download the Control Panel for it, so you can make profiles and change the settings. The headset arrived on time and with great packaging.

EDIT: After use for over 6 months I have come to find the headset still working great and audio is exceptional, but the microphone is really quiet and people find it hard to hear me. I downloaded the firmware which was meant to improve this, but no success.