5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Thong Gizeh
Published on 22 Jun 2011 by MonSin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I would call pearl white
Maybe I have wrong idea of pearl white, the colour was like a light peachy colour. Definitely doesn't look like the photo colour, I wanted white , and cream doesn't even describe it as its more beige. I
Published 9 months ago by Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Thong Gizeh, 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: Birkenstock Women's Gizeh 912 UK 71 Slides Sandal EU (Apparel)
If anyone is looking for veeeeeery comfi footwear - then look no further! I absolutely love my "birkys"!!!! Not only do they look chic under casual or formal, as they come in lots of colors,they truly are a pair of clouds on my feet! I have flat feet, so good footwear is essential. I have a black pair for my formal tailored black dresses and suits, bright orange (absolutely love them) very peppy with beach wear. The quality of all my birkys are topnotch, there is nothing negative to say or what could have been better. You can wear these all day long your feet won't sweat (in clarks they do!) they'll be fit and rested.

4.0 out of 5 stars Need to size down, 1 April 2014
I liked the look, colour and initially seemed to fit well. However when walking around the house it soon became apparent that they just did not fit, as air escaping under my left arch was far too embarrassing to keep!
When I went back to my amazon account to arrange an exchange I was disappointed that it was not possible. Instead I had to return size 38 by going through the returns label process and then re-order the exact same shoe in size 37 but costing nearly 7 more! (why)
The replacements arrived quickly and the fit is just right. So not un-like Fitflops,I would recommend to down size if like me, you haven't had Birkenstocks before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy these again and again!, 20 July 2013
Best and most comfortable shoes I have ever had! this is my fifth pair of birks over the years. I have had various foot operations for trapped nerves and bunions etc - these are the most comfiest shoes for fit ever!
I will be buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8, 27 May 2014
I have had these before and they are so comfy. The ones I got said white but they are peach in colour as other people have said. I new my size so to order on line was no problem. I was so made up when they came as they fit and feel just like my old ones if you want something you can wear all day these are what you should buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I would call pearl white, 15 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Upmarket flip flops, 16 Oct 2013
Really comfortable and well made. I love them. Take them off when going through airport security. Birkenstocks set off alarms for some reason!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoes, 22 Sep 2013
Bought my first Birkenstocks last year & love them. I loathe when the cold weather comes in and I have to stop wearing them! I have plantar faciaitis and these shoes have eased the pain enormously. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals!, 16 Jun 2014
The colour is lovely, looks smashing on summer tanned feet :) Make sure to up one size from your regular shoesize.

3.0 out of 5 stars slight issue, 22 July 2014
These are a perfect fit. The only issue I have is that the sandal rubs the area just under the ball of my foot. I expected it to be made of a leather material and it is more like rough 'suede'. I will have to build up the time I wear them to get my feet used to them. It's a shame as they are perfect for lots of holiday walking as they support the arch of the foot perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sandals, 2 July 2014
I love the Birkenstock sandals - and this pair was specialy for the summer and they arrived 3 days after ordering.
I will have another pair soon..
vibeke