4.0 out of 5 stars Back info, watch your child walk, careful with sizes.
Published on 27 Jun. 2012 by Mrs. S. M. Marr

2.0 out of 5 stars If you let me how can I do that I would be great. Thank
My daughter's size 1 (uk). Your size information states that size 1 UK is 33 in EU. However, this sandal became too large for her. I do not know what to do. If I want to return how am I going to decide about her size. If you let me how can I do that I would be great.

Published 10 months ago by ILKAY

4.0 out of 5 stars Back info, watch your child walk, careful with sizes., 27 Jun. 2012
Found a great chiropracter at last and these really are the best shoes for an arch that tends to fall inwards meaning you walk on the inner side of your heel as we do, watch the inner ankles and see if they are held more straight by this shoe, it means your back is better in line and you are less likely to end up with a slightly hunched neck look like me, wish I had known this years ago!!!

They are wide. However I have narrow feet and wear the narrow and wide Birkis and find the wide ones slightly more comfy. Somehow your foot sits comfortably in the middle so I expect my daughters narrow feet with be fine too with this width. Before you send them back for being too wide watch your child walk in them and see if the foot stays in position.

The sizing info says a 12 is a size 30, however when you add a 12 to your basket it comes up a size 31, which is a size 13. I didn't notice the European size on the order as I am not familiar with them and they were way too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase I made this summer, 22 Aug. 2011
Really pleased I invested the money on these sandals for my 5 year old this summer. The past few years she has had a selection of (cheaper) sandals for different outfits, but this year I wanted one comfortable sturdy fashionable pair of sandals that will go with any outfit (casual or dress up). She is usually quite fussy with her clothes and shoes, but she has loved these from the start. She can run around in them and she doesn't complain as they fit her perfectly. They did seem too big for her at first, but now her toes have left an imprint in the soles, you can see how they fit (and why she finds them so comfortable!)... (going to buy myself a pair next year !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sandals - third time lucky, 24 Jun. 2011
The first time I ordered the sandals they were the wrong size, the second time, they were the right size but were defective (the heel strap was not attached properly to one of the shoes), so returned a second time - all without quibble thanks to Amazon's returns policy. The third time, they were supplied from a shoe warehouse in Germany, and were perfect. My four year old daughter loves them, she chose the colour, and they get a lot of nice comments - I am a big fan of Birkenstock for all ages anyway!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 19 Jan. 2011
I received these today for my little girl and I am thrilled with them. They are proper sturdy shoes but very pretty too in silver. She doesn't want to take them off. I am a fan of birkinstocks for me and now we can both enjoy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandal, 12 Sept. 2009
Great little sandal for little girls. Unfortunately the fitting was too wide for my daughters feet, so they were returned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wide shoes- hooray!, 27 July 2014
My daughter has an absolute nightmare getting shoes that she likes that fit her wide feet ( I think they're an H ) Amazon was the only place I could find that sold the normal ( as opposed to narrow) Birkenstocks for children, even the Birkenstocks website didn't seem to offer them.
These are perfect, I wish more brands would do a wide fitting as I'm sure my daughter is not the only one to struggle.
They look good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoes, well worth the money!, 3 Jun. 2012
These are for my Grandson.....fast delivery [though parcel was squashed badly] but well pleased with these quality sandals. This shoe is well worth the extra money paid, they are quality goods and will last the livliest children for the Summer! I would recommend this seller without hesitation. Worth having the three buckles with plenty of holes, to fit the most awkward of different sized feet! Thrilled with these! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 10 Aug. 2011
Claire B. (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
I bought these in silver for my little 2 year old and the first thing she wants to do when she wakes up is put her sandals on! I think she would sleep in them if she could. Great quality, comfortable and sturdy well worth the money. Just wish they could be sent to Greece as they charge a fortune for them here, I had to have them sent to the UK, and then ask a friend to forward them to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jun. 2014
My daughter has really difficult feet, very wide with a very high instep and I really struggle to find shoes that don't cut into her. However these birkenstocks are great, adjustable so you can get just the right width and they always look so cute plus the silver colour goes with everything......I have now bought them for the last three years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals for Holidays, 29 Jan. 2013
This is the second pair of these Silver Sandals I have bought for my daughter, specifically for holidays, the straps are very soft, which means no chafing or blisters for her when wearing with bare feet. They are comfy and she loves the silver colour too. Second purchase will definately be buying the next size when needed!