on 3 March 2012
I bought this watch to see how it compared with a green analogue Swatch watch that I've also bought.

Pros:

This watch is nearly silent when ticking.
The face is clear to read.
It has a very slim profile on your wrist.
The colour is nice.
It seems to keep good time.
Great value for money, much cheaper than the swatch.
Seems like it's well constructed.

Cons:

Although a nice colour and as shown, if it were available i'd have purchased a brighter coloured version.
It's not exactly feature rich but it doesn't claim to be.

Overall:
I'd definitely recommend this watch if you're after a cheap analogue, that keeps good time and is eye-catching.
on 24 March 2012
This watch is fantastic, I thought it may be too chunky, but it is slim, and fits my female wrist nicely. Also well packaged and actually looks better than the photograph in reality! Highly recommended.
on 14 September 2012
This watch was bought as a cheap watch for my holidays and I can't fault it one bit. I wanted something cheap that I didn't have to look after, could wear on the beach, in the sea and if it broke it didn't matter.

Firstly it didn't break its back home with me all safe and sound. The watch was comfortable to wear, kept good time and has a long area on the strap for fitting so will fit a young child to a full grown man.

Finally yes my holiday was brilliant, thanks for asking
on 20 June 2012
I bought this Casio Mens Watch MQ-24CC-3BEF with White Analogue Dial and Green Resin Strap as a cheap spare watch for my sister. Lime green being her favourite colour, she is delighted, and wears it as her main watch. She is pleased with the slimness of the casing and with the clarity of the display, which had concerned me as the numerals are green too, rather than black. Delivery was quicker than expected, and the packaging very good for such a low cost watch.
on 1 November 2012
Fantastic little watch. Colours are vibrant and the display is clear. Not to mention while wearing it I've had plenty of questions and comments about it, as the colours stand out! People think it's more expensive than it is.
If there is one negative, it's that I've managed to get the rubber strap black with dirt from my job and can't get it off - but that's really my own fault!
on 20 July 2012
After many expensive wrist watches, this one is suited to the job of being light on the wrist, glaringly obvious where you have left it, cheap and sturdy... what more can be asked from needing to know the time without consulting the mobile phone.
on 4 December 2012
Lovely watch, although not quite the colour in the photo. However, the strap is looking very dirty after just a few weeks wear, and nothing I have tried will clean it.
on 17 December 2010
A reliable watch, now in great colours, what more can you ask for?
( the strap catch is black, but doesn't detract from the watch)