5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch
Really simple and neat little design. Yes it is just a bit on the small side but that doesnt make it a laydeees watch. A refreshing change from those big bling men's watches with lots of metal bits and dials everywhere.
Published on 7 Mar. 2011 by wadoino

3.0 out of 5 stars For children and ladies only...
I purchased this watch for my husband, who isn't a fan of chunky, over-bulky men's watches, and always prefers a slimline design - which is why I thought this Casio watch would be ideal (also, my hubby has owned a couple of plain-face Casio analogue watches before, and liked them).

However, I was shocked when this watch actually arrived. The face on it is...
Published on 23 Aug. 2012 by Star Maiden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little watch, 7 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Casio Mens Watch MQ-24CC-9B2EF with Yellow Analogue Dial and Black Resin Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it, 24 Dec. 2010
This watch is exactly what you expect and want it to be. It looks great and keeps good time and for the price I think it is a really good product. I would definitely buy it again. However, I am female and I think this watch is far more suitable for women than men even though it is marketed as a mens watch. It arrived in less than 24 hours too, which was a great bonus.

3.0 out of 5 stars For children and ladies only..., 23 Aug. 2012

However, I was shocked when this watch actually arrived. The face on it is really tiny, the dimensions of which are so small that it looks like a childs' (under 10) watch, or at best a petite ladies' watch. However it's the strap that is the real problem, as it's the thinnest, smallest strap I've ever seen on a watch described as a "mens' watch" - and actually reminds me in size of a plastic, non-working, child's watch that we got out of a Christmas cracker last year.

My husband isn't the incredible hulk, he's just a regular 5' 10" chap with normal wrists - but the strap on this tiny Casio watch simply wouldn't go round his wrist (well, it just managed to, but not so that he could do the buckle up).

The watch does look nice (especially the yellow face), and I'm sure it would make an gift for a child, or a petite lady, but if you intend this Casio watch for an adult male, well, I'd think again.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUSY BEE'S KEEP THE HIVE GOING !! STAND OUT AS THE THINKER /WORKER HIVE BUILDERS . STRIKING/EROTIC BUSINESS COOL CLASS, 3 Jun. 2014
Miss S (Wirral, Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
*NON GENDER SPECIFIC* . Another great retro find for a 46 year old female . I love this Casio with its easy-on cool to the touch with added texture mould to your body black resin , with a yellow face .

I would describe myself as a person with a creative mind who generally spends a lot of time having to think on my feet and act quickly when I need to , always having to be on the ball and yes ever so slightly stressed .!! but they do say stress can be a good thing , helps you to be creative if it hasn't gone into overdrive , if there are any Queen , Drones , Worker Bees out there , I could imagine this Casio will be just the ticket for you .! . If you wish to move away from that overload of heavy steel bling , this is not the "rapper" of the watches in THAT style but another cool cont , creative way ..I could imagine if you worked in a very busy office or call centre were you are in close proximity to people All wearing a sea of bling steels , florals and just about everything else , here is this cool and collected eel sliding and gliding around all the chaos about and taking it all in his or her stride !! looking great in cool suit just like its made for the suit or just as good in stylish casual it speaks for itself !! . A human highlighter pen but more than that , how can I describe this watch , there will be some of you out there that would be surprised but agree !! that this watch has an arousing effect on the human brain , in dare I say an erotic way ..its not just the back strap . I have viewed this watch simply placed on the beside table and it looks *fantastic * simple and expensive , just got something about it , slim and very lightweight , but just that word arousing , less is more but yet we have the yellow which as you can see from my customer images is not a cheap looking wishy washy fading in and out in lights hard to see yellow or paper looking type that net is showing us , I tok a lot of images to help you check it out ..

It was a *fantastic price * . I wanted this watch to mainly first reasons was a face which was easy to read , when im stressed , in a hurray or a place where a lot of things is happening around me I don't want to be looking for something white and blanked out !! I want something I know I can say that is simply a watch to tell the time , I want to see it quickly , I don't want the watch to be restricting me , I don't want to be aware of it on my wrist by what its doing to my skin or bone or anything else I want it to mould right in and BE THERE for when I need it ..but I DO want something that appeals to my mind and creative side withut having to be all colours of the rainbow or massively chunky or wonky numerals like they are sliding off the dial in that arty way ...or drink disorientated looking watch ..I wanted the cool , calm collected as if id used highlighter pen in a lot of notes to just mark it out ..done and dusted with quick pointer to view .!! but its arousing and special , it added to it ..

I give this Casio 5 stars , if , just picking out if I could change anything id of said the numbers or numerals slightly *bolder* just giving me that edge on DEF NOT having to wear glasses to view it , although you don't need readers to see it but when you out them on and hold your hand a distance away you just think ohhh nice if numbers could of been slightly , but you don't need it really im just fine tuning an already great item for the price .

Makes a great present , id be very happy to just come round for a coffee to someones and say ..yep ..got you something here ( knowing in my mind not an over the top price for new or acquaintance friendships ) but just as hey im thinking about you like a cup cake or buy you a coffee I got you this , but the reaction I would like to say I think they would have is ..BRILLIANT great run around watch , look good with all my gear and in fact they may even say I wont wear that big expensive one or very tiny couple of hundred p0unds gold one I had but im switching to this ,,,,like mobile phones , you can have the lot or the I pads , this and that or the retro big button mobile but my gosh its handy to go out and about with ....its like that for me ..id love to see lots of men wearing them but then again I wouldn't be stopping as often to look at the person thinking they had something special too .!!! if I saw someone at a crowded bus station or wating for a train wearing this watch id think id like to say hello and if they are free ...how about a date ?? we could check the time on our Casios ...room in your life for other colours in this range ...??/ sure .

had a partially sighted so called watch before , it was about 7.00 I think , I really liked the large face , it was a mans but it had a PU strap and it let it down , I don't think I could got another strap on ..but I found a better strap on didn't I ...so as I say if anything just a wee bit bolder that would been great with number perfectly able to see it ..I wear readers and glasses for the computer ...I feel a bit better now I have this watch to fall back on as I wont miss this looking round a room and nice feeling strapping it on ..I like the texture and I like touching it ..its cool feeling like ice when first on...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, 16 May 2014
This is a cheap & cheerful watch. I feel it was a good buy and would recommend it as a purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 31 Mar. 2014
I got this as a gift for my brother, he has 4 or 5 of these watches in different colours. They are cheap enough to not worry about damaging them and well made enough that you won't damage them easily

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear dial, 14 Feb. 2014
I've found this type of Casio watch cheap and reliable, excellent when doing manual work in the Great -wet - outdoors!
added 20/2/14: with regards to the strap length/diameter of watch face, I'm near 20 stone and the strap, albeit on the last hole, fits me; regarding comments on the dial size, again there's no problem - the diameter I'd regard as "normal" for a man's watch!?

5.0 out of 5 stars cant complain at that price, 2 Oct. 2013
what can i say its a cheap watch with a colour face, i have all the other different coloured face models so i got this just to be a compleatist

5.0 out of 5 stars fun watch, 11 July 2013
This is one of the bolder designs from Casio' s MQ-24 range, which are all lightweight, comfortable and very well priced. Like it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch, 10 July 2013
The pictures don't really do this watch justice, I mean its only £10 why wouldn't you buy it? I use it for work and is goes perfectly with my uniform, however I would suggest this watch to only people with small wrists, it doesn't look like a kids watch btw.