5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition for Ben 10 collection

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustration creations
Published on 2 Feb. 2011 by Donna

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustration creations, 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Bandai Ben 10 Alien Creation Transporter (Toy)
I got this and all the packs of aliens for my little boys 4th birthday. Luckily there was 75% off them all when I got them (that was a mistake but I'm really glad) as they are shockingly BAD quality. Each alien splits into 5 pieces which slot into the creation chamber. As you close the doors on the chamber it all jerks and they all pop out of place causing a lot of frustration. As the keys are so tiny that lock and unlock the figures it is really fiddly to do and you end up just popping and unpopping them which makes them break. They are far too delicate, made badly and are just a really bad design. I wouldnt even think they were worth the price I paid for them. Would not recommend at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 17 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Bandai Ben 10 Alien Creation Transporter (Toy)
My 4 year old was given this for Christmas - what a load of rubbish. So poorly made that you can't make any of the aliens - have had to 'recycle' this toy as it has driven me absolutely crazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition for Ben 10 collection, 10 Feb. 2012
B. Cousins "The Eternal Noob" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bandai Ben 10 Alien Creation Transporter (Toy)
I bought this before I had read the previous reviews and I have to say that I couldn't be happier, the toy is very durable, my 4 yr old son has been using it for a few weeks now and we haven't had any problems. It creates the aliens without any fuss, it is great as a little mobile creator meaning you don't have to take the whole creation chamber out with you wherever you go and can carry the alien parts in e.g. a small bag. You also get two aliens with the Transporter, these being Rath and Ultimate Humungasaur so adding to your collection or starting one :)
I recommend this as a great addition to your or your child's collection!

3.0 out of 5 stars Small creation chamber, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Bandai Ben 10 Alien Creation Transporter (Toy)
My 3.5 year old Grandson has the large creation chamber which he does not use so thought he might use this as its smaller, however, he still would rather make the aliens up by hand. We got this as he wanted Rath & you cannot get that one in a pack. He is delighted with it but hopefully he will make more use of the chamber when he gets older. We found that it is rather hard for his age group to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost impossible for a four year old to use, 4 Sept. 2013
K. Stacey "Karen" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bandai Ben 10 Alien Creation Transporter (Toy)
It requires quite a bit of strength to pull the device open, my son got very frustrated by it and is now a redundant toy :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Aug. 2014