5.0 out of 5 stars 24hr flask - Brilliant product
Bought this flask after having seen it shown a while back on the gadget show. My husband is a postman and so is regularly out in horrid weather without a hot drink and neither of us fancied making flasks up at 5am! This is wonderful because we make it up the night before (anything from 4pm onwards) and it is still dispensing hot tea the next afternoon!
Published on 21 Feb 2011 by whiterascal

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 1 month ago by Lady Eve

5.0 out of 5 stars 24hr flask - Brilliant product, 21 Feb 2011
This review is from: ALADDIN CHALLENGER DRINK VACUUM FLASK 1L CAMPING SILVER (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 Jun 2014
I brought this flask in Feb and was very pleased with it. I have used it everyday and it keep water hot all day long. However today, four months later it has given up the ghost. I went to get some water for tea and it was stone cold, couldn't understand why so I filled with with hot water, as per usual, and the whole of the outside of the flask was boiling hot, i guess the vacuum has broken. I realised that this flask wasn't going to last a life time but four months is ridiculous. I will be in contact with the seller and hope to get a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Pity., 3 Mar 2014
I bought this flask to replace a 1.2 litre flask from Aladdin that recently stopped working for no obvious reason, after performing fantastically for over two years, regularly supplying piping hot tea over 12 (or more) hours.
This new 1 litre flask appeared to be manufactured to a much lower standard than the old one and in particular, on examining it, the very poor plastic thread on the top of the flask made it difficult to screw on the cups without at least two or three attempts.
In day to day use, I would expect it to cross-thread or jam within a very short period. That would soon cause it to lose heat as, like most flasks, a firmly shutting seal is part of the design to provide good lid insulation.
To make matters worse, this particular flask arrived badly scratched and sent with no manufacturers packaging - so useless if you are buying a gift.
I returned it immediately and cannot, with confidence, buy another from Aladdin.
A real shame - I loved the old one.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 13 Sep 2012
BRILLIANT FLASK , HAD A SMALL PROBLEM WITH THE FIRST ONE I RECEIVED BUT IT WAS REPLACED WITH NO HASSLE THE BEST FLASK I HAVE HAD KEEPS LIQUIDS HOT FOR AGES FILLED IT AT HALF SEVEN IN THE MORNING STILL HOT 18 HOURS LATER FAB.