on 6 September 2011
Good fun, I remember these from when I was a boy. Lovely retro box etc, just what I wanted. Sadly it's no better made than a 40 year old one so you have to be careful with it as it is pretty thin cardboard. Also the magnet fell off the inside within a week though it's fine now that I've gaffer taped it back on.
You can also make your own Q&A sheets for it if you're a bit creative with a photocopier/scanner.
Bit fragile, but, love it.
on 3 April 2014
I bought this reproduction of the magic robot game for a nostalgic sixtieth birthday present. We played with our original 'robot' for hours when we were children and gained most of our general knowledge from it. I was really thrilled with this and it brought back many happy memories.
on 5 September 2014
I remember The Magical Robot back in the 60s we used to have a lot of fun with this general knowledge board game it is such a clever board game it still amazes me that there's no batteries. it has been bought as a Christmas present I am sure my family will have a lot of fun and enjoy the Magical Robot. Love it
on 30 November 2012
I remembered this game from playing it at my cousin's house in Australia way back in the 1950's. It is really cheap and still great fun after all this time. Fabulous for after-dinner fun with friends.
on 6 May 2014
Still as clever a game as I remember it, bought for my son who found it very clever but I should warn you that the questions are so difficult that I would suggest a starting age of around ten as a minimum!
on 9 October 2011
I remember this toy from the 1950's and bought it for my grandaughter in Spain. It still has the charm sixty years later. My grandaughter's Spanish friends enjoyed it too and were fascinated by it's simple mechanism. Doesn't even need a battery!
A really good price too.
David Satchel.Magical Amazing Robot Traditional Retro 1950s Game
on 20 March 2011
Delivered within a couple of days... This was a nice trip down memory lane... An educational and fun game... No wires and no batteries required!
on 6 December 2012
This is a great way to get the family around the table and have fun. Retro magic for all the family!
on 23 February 2015
Bought for adult friends after they saw our original game - they were over the moon with it. Not only is it an interesting general knowledge game, it makes a good talking point. Highly recommended for children even in these days of hi-tech toys especially if you don't reveal the secret of how it works!
on 10 November 2013
I had one of these as a child and loved it that was back in the fifties and we were easier pleased then i have bought this for my 10 year old hope she enjoys it even though it does not hhave a screen to watch

See one answered question