Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen in Prime Learn more

on 13 March 2015
Strap is not long enough for a muscular man.
on 22 March 2013
Just received the Armband.
As the most of people that tryed this armband said - the plastic that attaches the straps it is ridiculously thin !!
I even didnt went to the gym to try it as when it arrive I wanted 1st to try it and then to go to the gym..
So in my 1st try to put it in my arm (I'm 26 y.o. 80kg weight and 182 heigh -so not the most muscular man in the world) the plastic thing just broke in my hands !!
Before I pursue the item I read the reviews of the peolpe here but I couldt believe that the ADIDAS could be so bad-thin so it would broke in my hands..but I was totaly wrong ! This Armband is made for kids under 12 yo imo.
Anyway, today I went to a shop and bought a fire creek (!) and made something buy my self to replace the broken plastic thing..
So will work with this armband since i fixed it!
But the fire creek costs to me 8.50 euro so generaly Im very surprised by such a ridiculous thing made by ADIDAS.

DONT BUY IT.
on 4 July 2012
I read a hell of a lot of reviews on armbands and I was hoping this one wouldn't disappoint, which it didn't! To summarise:

1. Easy slip on arm design;
2. IPhone 4 fits securely into pouch area and there is headphone slot;
3. Strap is tight and never falls of while running (I'm running for approx. 20-30 mins);
4. Not uncomfortable when running, I hardly notice it's on after continuance use.

Also, it's cheap! I'm glad that the only one armband I have ever bought does not disappoint.
on 27 October 2011
This is a good product UNLESS you have bigger than average upper arms. If you are a mid size+ bloke who hits the weights then this will either be too tight or keep coming undone whenever you bend your arm. Obviously designed for Women/endurance athletes who have skinny arms - an update to the product description is required to save anyone else from wasting their cash.
on 1 November 2014
pretty basic
on 9 July 2014
good quality
on 10 August 2012
Looked very good on the web but when i received the product it was not what i thought it would be. It says that it is for the iPhone but the packaging says otherwise. The shipping was great and the after sales service was also very good. Just not the right product for me.
on 5 April 2013
it broke second time i wore it. poor construction. it broke second time i wore it. poor construction. it broke second time i wore it. poor construction. it broke second time i wore it. poor construction.
Completely satisfied with product! Delivered on time. Great Price too! Fits perfectly with my phone!
Hope to make many miles with my new adidas armbrand
on 15 December 2010
i have paid for the first class mailing, not checking code no message to inform me at this moment, only display dispatched, havenot receive anythings till now..........no contact method, what can i say?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse