4.0 out of 5 stars car audio, 30 Nov 2011
Mr. N. Turner (HEREFORD UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony CDX-GT250MP - Radio / CD / MP3 player - Xplod - Full-DIN - in-dash - 52 ... (Electronics)
well pleased with this car audio,Sony CDX-GT250MP - Radio / CD / MP3 player - Xplod - Full-DIN - in-dash - 52 Watts x 4 good sound very easy to use and set up, good price too you cant go wrong with this

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jun 2012
Great product, easy to install. i was able to install it myself and generally it is a great product. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 17 Jan 2012
Great cd player. easy to install. Sounds and looks great and does what you need it to do. star buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars A quality piece of kit, 14 Jan 2013
Mike Harrison (Bridgham, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
If I was a young dude who wanted to drive around and share my sounds with everyone else on the street, then this is the kit I'd get. I'm not that guy, but that takes nothing away from this set up. All I needed was a Radio/CD Player, to replace the original Radio/Cassette Player.

My car only has two speakers and they're in the front, it's just a basic set up. However, this kit will lend itself to whatever set up you want to throw at it. It has all the necessary leads and connections that you would need to install it in a modern car. My car is a second hand Ford Fiesta 1995, this meant that before I could fit the new Radio/CD I first had to remove the old set-up. So I first I had to use a kit "Stereo Surround/Wiring Harness/Aerial Adaptor/with Removal Keys". Although I wasn't aware at the time of ordering it, this kit is necessary if you want to fit a new Radio/CD Player in an old car. The reason being (and for me more luck than judgement) you'll need the "Wiring Harness" to bring the old car up to spec and the "Stereo Surround" to fit the new Player in.

Initially though I thought I'd better read all the installation details before starting (having never done this before) in my case though, this was a mistake and could have been a costly one. As (not being technically minded) far from helping me, it made me feel that I was out of my depth. Hence I have only given it 4 stars.

In the end I decided to forget about the instructions and just dive in, using common sense and instinct. First I went out and bought a set of spare fuses, just in case! Then (although it doesn't tell you to do this) I disconected the 'EARTH' from the battery. Then just removed the old Player and fitted the 'Wiring Harness', then the 'Stereo Surround', this is actually just a plastic surround, for the new player to slot into. That went really smooth and without hiccup. Which boosted my confidence no end for the next and hitherto most worrying stage. The reason it was most worrying was because I reached the point of no return. As the old player was protected with a serial number, meaning that if I wanted to put it back I would need to reset it and when I bought the car the garage never told me the number! Still as it turned out there was nothing to worry about at the whole thing went like clockwork. In fact so much so that I don't know what I got so uptight about.

I'm sure you wont be dissapointed. 2 Speakers/ 4 Speakers/4 Speakers and a Sub Woofer/ Auto Aerial etc whatever you need. Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sounds!, 2 Oct 2012
Bought for my son who loves his music. He has said that the sound quality is excellent and is very happy with this music player; and particularly wanted a unit that he could plug in his iPod with an Aux input rather than the iPod connectivity which he dislikes because he loses all normal control of the iPod once it is plugged in.

5.0 out of 5 stars new radio, 30 Nov 2013
got this as the one that came with my car would not play cd without skipping with the when on rough roads got this player no problems fitted in less than five mins very very good item very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic radio, 9 Mar 2013
Pit this in tractor.

Only fault is the way theres no independant power button which my auld man seems to have great difficulty with :)
Other than than its a fantastic radio. If youve got the cash id buy the next model up with bluetooth. Have that in jeep and its brillent for handsfree phone calls. Great price too and very easy to install

5.0 out of 5 stars glasgowcockney, 25 Feb 2013
excellent easy to fit arrived on time would highly recomend to anyone wanting a top quality cd player you wont be dissapionted

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 2 Jan 2013
Mrs. P. Winship "Pammy" (Hull, East Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
would recommend this product to anyone, the sound is great even medium wave which we have never been able to hear properly in our car. I did have to buy a harness lead to go with it as it did not fit our car (Ford Focus) Very pleased with the product, it arrived on time and in excellent condition. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars good sound and easy to fix, 13 Dec 2012
easy to install great sound - cd player is excellent doesnt jump excellent value for money well worth buying and also looks good in the car