5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Addictive, arrived on time.
Published 4 months ago by Carla McNeil

1.0 out of 5 stars Easy, boring
Published on 29 Dec 2010 by bexybeck

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Easy, boring, 29 Dec 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
As I say, easy and boring. Collecting and processing evidence is made so easy you don't need to pay too much attention to what is happening, just click, click, click. In fact the whole game is like that. The graphics are atrocious - I particularly loved zooming in to a piece of evidence only to be confronted with a mass of giant pixels I had to wave my cursor across in order to find a fingerprint or a hair. The lag on my mouse almost made me scream with frustration like other reviewers, as did knowing who had 'done it' fairly early on in each case and having to slowly click my way through to each boring conclusion. Unless I have rose-tinted specs, I'm sure the CSI games used to be better than this? They were at least more challenging in the respect that you had to choose your own collecting equipment - and you got a more varied selection of equipment for collection and processing too. In this game you're just comparing DNA and fingerprints all the time and that's very dull. When you do use other equipment you're doing a five-piece jigsaw or using sliders to read a document better, and you only do that once. Also, in my copy the microscope didn't bring things into focus so I had to move the slider by increments until it told me there was a match or not.

Buy it only if it comes down to about £3.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed the previous games, you'll enjoy this one!, 2 Dec 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
More of the same, which is pretty much what I expected from CSI! It's pretty much the exact same as the last game in terms of Graphics, voice artists, design, forensic work, so don't expect it to evolve much. It is as good as any previous CSI Vegas game, so if you enjoyed them, you'll enjoy this too, especially for the minor price!

Also in reply to someone who said that this is little more than 'pointing and clicking' you should really take notice of the kind of game this is: Point and click.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you're braindead, 18 Nov 2010
P. Robinson "poops1953" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I've just finished the first case and I'm bored already. The hardest part is controlling the cursor, which seems to lag behind my mouse movement so much it makes it difficult to pin point anything. When you find evidence you are more or less told which tool to use to retrieve it. Processing the evidence isn't hard either. It's a few years since I last played a CSI game on the pc and I am very disappointed with it. There is no real brain power needed and I find myself turning it off after 30 minutes.

If you've really enjoyed CSI in the past then I wouldn't bother with this one, you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Addictive, arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & games, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Arrived on the date given and, as expected, the packaging was excellent. I had ordered 3 other PC games and the 4 arrived in the same package. For the price I paid the games really exceeded my expectations. Obviously I had to try out the games and no faults have come to light yet. Once again my shopping with Amazon has been painless. Slowly but surely I am being attracted away from another large buying site, however it means I get more choice each time I shop

1.0 out of 5 stars would not play, 2 May 2013
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Believed it was windows 7 though it loaded it wouldn, t allow me to play it. It kept coming up with fault code

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
me and my partner bought this and we did really like it but it took a while to get the hang of it. keeps you busy for many hours as there are different cases to solve we enjoyed it and will be buying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars csi fatal conspiracy, 22 Sep 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
An absolute must if you enjoy CSI good graphics and interesting story.
would recommend it to family and friends. good game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CSI Game, 26 Jun 2012
S. M. O'neill "strek20" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I have played the previous CSI PC Games, and I have enjoyed playing them all.
This game retains the standards of the previous games and gives you a feel of
what it is to be an excellent CSI.
The controls and interface are easy to use and with the voices of the original
actors playing their TV characters (with the exception of Catherine Willows) it
was an excellent experience to play this game.
Each individual case is interesting and you have to use your wits, skill and
intelligence to solve them. You'll enjoy the final case ending.
Hope there will be another game soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars More graphics, less content, 1 Oct 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Game manufacturers seem to think that fans of the point and click adventure always want bigger and better graphics. 'Gimme 3D' they think. No, what we want is better gameplay, even 2D, as long as the puzzles are good and the story interesting. I have enjoyed several of the CSI series but this is just boring - so little to do - even to the extent that the correct forensic equipment used to gather evidence is highlighted. (learning these skills is usually part of the enjoyment of the game). Very limited apart from following orders, two large laboratories, but some equipment hardly touched,very simplistic and formulaec analysis and no game satisfaction at the end for catching 'the Baddy'. Come on CSI you can do so much better!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD)
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PC DVD) by Ubisoft (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)