on 18 May 2014
Beware - I received this watch (NB from a third party seller fulfilled by amazon) and as soon as it arrived I was a bit wary of its authenticity.

I already own the equivalent watch with black and silver (ar1400) and so knew what the watch was meant to be like. As soon as I took the watch out of the box something felt off compared to my other one (I am very picky). Specifically the writing on the watch face was blurry compared to the crisp clean font of the one I already own.

I took the watch to a watch shop that sells Armani watches and we spent over half an hour comparing it to both my old watch and a new version of this watch from the shop - the conclusion we came to was that we were unsure of its authenticity, but if it was a fake, it is the best fake that we have ever seen of any watch.

I decided to return it, based on two reasons: 1) the certificate of authenticity was completely different to the one inshore
2) I would never be happy with the hanging doubt over my mind

These armani ceramica watches are absolutely great, the best watch I have ever owned - but beware that they are counterfeited, and counterfeited well - have a quick look on ebay or elsewhere.

Amazon return process was great. Excellent service in that respect and will always purchase Amazon/Fulfilled by Amazon products.
on 6 February 2014
STUNNING watch! And to all those who are wandering whether it is genuine, it most certainly is! (Had it checked out)

EXCELLENT SERVICE!! I was updated daily on my purchase and its whereabouts. It even came a day earlier than expected!
on 31 January 2014
Purchased this as a birthday present for my husbands 25th birthday.. I loved it when i saw it in town but was pricey. Was fair price from here but cheaper on ebay.

First, watch received as husband was wearing it just broke off.. But this was sorted as seller was really good at sending new one out. Second watch going good for now... (Fingers crossed)

The watch is lovely HOWever- its very fragile as made from ceramic.. It can break just like that soo be careful. Don't go for looks but overall performance.

Although seller provided a great service i would hesistate to recommend this watch for casual everyday use but for one off going out then its fine..as you'l be weary of everytime you wear it x
on 8 April 2013
Sleek design, sits very nicely on the wrist & looks like a watch double it's cost. There is plenty of room for adjustment, so will fit all shapes & sizes. I took 2 links out & was wearing it within 5 Minutes. it's simple to use & looks great, if you are thinking about buying this watch my advice would be "Stop thinking & buy it."
on 15 January 2014
Bought this as a Xmas present for my boyfriend. What an embarrassment! Went to the jewellery shop and found out it was fake! The inside of a box looks like a cardboard comparing to the real EA box, but the watch itself is a good looking fake. Had to send it back straight away and get my money back. Will buy a real Armani watch in a watch shop.i don't recommend this to anyone.. They make these for 40quid and sell it for over 200!the links aren't even painted properly..it was just sad that a present for my loved one wasn't what I expected. Never again!
on 14 October 2013
i have a collection of watches that have been growing over the last few years and this is the latest one price a lot cheaper than the watch shop and various others by a good £100 plus delivered next day (prime) looks good and is boxed and displayed in the Armani box very good.
on 10 February 2016
Stunning watch, beautiful. Comes in a plastic presentation box, inside a cardboard box, so nicely presentable and makes a great gift as it opens in layers. Certificate of authenticity is also in the box. The watch itself is a chunky man's watch, quite heavy. Combination of gunmetal grey and rose gold is understated and classy.
on 25 June 2013
The watch looks really amazing. It's slick, comfortable and well made. I would definitely recommend it and it's well worth the price!
on 8 June 2016
Nice watch, good price. 5 star seller.
on 20 August 2014
I brought this watch 3 weeks ago and when I opened it was spotless looked good but then I noticed it didn't have the certificate of authentication which means the watch is nothing without it,very in happy I would recommend going to a proper place 1-10 rating