Colour: Black|Change

on 12 March 2015
Fabulous jar for my cat's chicken treaties ....
Not sure she agrees as she can see them but not get at them! Ha.
Crossing fingers that she doesn't decide to get a paw round the back of this and launch it off the work surface like she did with the one we had before!
on 15 July 2015
This is very cute and it does what it's supposed to do - keep the food fresh etc, seal is nice and tight. It arrived quickly and was well packed. My reason for four stars is purely because it is nearly £25, listed as being for cat food but it isn't big enough to store even a small bag of cat food. It is ideal to keep plenty of treats in but I think there are cute jars out there for half the price. I guess this one is fairly unique though and that's what you are paying for.
on 3 June 2013
I bought this for my cat loving friend. She adored it the little cat sitting on the lid is so cute and the jar is a good size to hold cat treats or anything you want really. A perfect buy, good quality as always from Alessi.
on 16 April 2014
fantastic jar, makes me smile everytime I use it. Will have to get the dog one now. Feels very sturdy and well made and worth the money.
on 8 February 2015
Cute but rather expensive, depends how well it lasts. I bought it for tea bags.
on 10 April 2015
not a lot i can say about a glass jar, very nice, happy with purchase
on 2 March 2015