on 25 October 2015
For children items there should be the option for two ratings as my older children, daddy and I hate this set but my youngest girl loves it. I purchased this without realising that there are older versions of Noddy and newer versions of Noddy. I bought this thinking it was based on the newer series but much to my disappointment it is based on the original version. The older children and I really dislike Martha the monkey, who doesn't appear in the newer versions. The goblins are also very ugly and annoying ( in the newer version they look okay at least) and Dinah the doll doesn't sound like a little girl but an old woman. As noddy plays 24/7 in our house these days to appease the youngest who is 2 years old and rules our roost we have all had to suffer through hours of Noddy. We can't stand the new ones either but it is much more preferable to this. Unfortunately for us my little girl disagrees and when she finds it from my hiding spot she insists on it going into the dvd player. I should get rid of it but it seems like an awful waste. Save yourself from the misery and pass.
on 29 August 2011
I bought this 2-disc set as a Christmas gift for my 1 1/2 year old daughter, who loves Noddy. The set consists of two different Christmas stories, who she still watches. It's a perfect gift for any toddler fan of Noddy.
on 1 January 2012
bought to play to our two year old grandson,loves it.lots of stories that have nothing to do with christmas so
you can play anytime,arrived in two days,usual amazon service and low price
on 22 March 2012
Even though this Noddy is NOT the original T.V. one, it is still at least watchable with English voices. Unlike the one I bought recently with an American Narrator and voices. That one lasted 2 minutes in my DVD player and I sold it on ebay.
on 1 May 2013
My little grandson thought this was great, his mum tells me it kept him entertained and happy for a little time each day, and when his friends came over they enjoyed it to.
on 5 February 2013
Thought it would contain just Christmas stories but not the case. It's still lovely but stories a tiny bit advanced for my two year old. Personally the kids voice for Noddy really grates on my nerves.
on 17 November 2013
Good little video's, and nice little stories. The christmas one went down especially well. Very colourful, again, which is great for small children
on 7 December 2013
just what my grandson wanted . perfect for young children they can watch when they want to and don't have to sit in front of the t.v all the time
on 19 January 2012
This box set has entertained my 2 year old for hours, im surprised they are not worn out. The dvd arrived on time and was well packaged
on 12 December 2013
First class DVD the story of Noddys bell explains Christmas in a very simple form for Christmas. The Grandchildren love it.