Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 9 May 2016
The best keyboard in the world!
on 12 July 2014
Best keyboard! Batteries lives forever. Not exact sure but at least 1 month. If you put more power full batteries you can just forget to charge! Keys is bright and very comfortable to press. I bought it for my self and wife and would buy another is require.
Only one minor minus. If you press Caps Lock there is green light on the key, but if you press on num pad NumLock there is light and you will never know if it ON or OFF
on 18 September 2015
A huge upgrade on my previous keyboard. The keys illuminate adequately in dim conditions, just by moving your hand near the keyboard. I've used this keyboard for a month, now, and it's still on the original charge.

Some people don't much like the keyboard action, and I should imagine it's not for everyone, however, I find it to be responsive and quick for typing.
on 5 December 2013
I have just realized I have been using this same keyboard for the last 3 years! And I use it every single day for several hours, and there is still no sign of wear, except for a shining area on the space bar. This is the first time I use the same keyboard for such a long period of time, since I always find some fault or lack of feature or just don't enjoy the touch of the keys. This one has been perfect in all accounts!

I highly recommend this keyboard. I know that Logitech now has new ones, with solar energy and all, but they will have to do much better to convince me to change from this one to any other.
on 21 September 2015
This is great. Works flawlessly all the time (always connects straight away). Lovely backlighting, you barely have to hover over the keys and it lights up beautifully. Lasts ages and then you just plug it in via USB for another charge. Lovely action, everything in the right place. high quality. Worth it. You deserve it.
on 24 June 2016
This Illuminated Keyboard, albeit expensive [beecuz Eets Logitech !] and dated, is All Things To All Men. It either suits you or it don't.
on 15 July 2015
A good-looking (although rather heavy) keyboard with extremely user-friendly keys, which operate so smoothly that they are a joy to use.
However, for me there is a major disadvantage.

I am a fast touch typist which necessitates my having a good knowledge of whether I am using Caps Lock or not at all times. My previous keyboard provided for this with an efficient Caps Lock On light which was highly visible. However, it was wired and I decided to change it for the Logitech Wireless K800 keyboard which allegedly possessed such a Caps Lock On light. When I started using it, however, I realised this Caps Lock light was useless to me.

It consists of a tiny green light at the corner of the key, which can only be seen if one types with one's head directly over the keyboard. I doubt many people actually do this. I type sitting on a sofa, which means my head is at an angle to the keyboard. From this position, the Caps Lock On light is invisible. My touch typing is constantly interrupted as a result.

I appreciate that, as a result of Texting, many people don't bother to use capital letters now. However, surely there must be a few of us left who still use capital letters and require a visible aid on the keyboard? I realise there are programs which show the Caps On details on the monitor but they are not as efficient as a light on the keyboard.

I must now return to my previous wired model. A great pity.
on 3 December 2014
The shift key worked intermittently almost straight out of the box. Having checked the web, this is a common problem. It is now on its way back to Amazon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 August 2013
I am going to keep this short.

I think people miss the point with keyboards in the same way they do with mice and to a certain extent beds.
Keyboards are still the main way we interact with our computers, so why buy a cheap one? As electricals go they are probably the most used devices we will ever own!

So why get a cheap, nasty one that doesn't give you a good experience? My bed argument is the same, you spend around 1/3 of your life sleeping! Why get a cheap bed???

The logitech K800 is my second favourite keyboard bested only by Apple's wired keyboard with numeric pad.

So, why is the K800 so blisteringly brilliant?

First off, the keys are perfectly weighted. This makes a big difference. You get good feedback from it you know you pressed the key but it isn't too hard. Secondly it is wireless with decent battery life which illuminates when you start using it. I find the illumination very pleasing even during the day.
It is very well built which is a nice touch and the fact it has a decent amount of body around the keyboard gives your wrists at least some basic support. It is also very customisable in the same way most of logitech peripherals are.

Why do you want one? Because you are probably fed up of using sub-standard keyboards, this will last a lifetime.
on 15 June 2016
Thats what I was looking for - solid but light, quiet keyboard with all required features - back light, additional function keys