4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Box
I bought this for my future daughter in laws Christmas as I want to give her something special.I love that much I'm tempted to keep it for myself, my 22 year old daughter said she loves all the detail so I think I'm going to make a good impresion, very good qulity and beautifully designed.
Published on 8 Dec. 2010 by Elizabeth Collins

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointed
The draw is sloppy with huge gaps around it and never really holds in place, handle seems to be flaking and there are a couple of places on the box that looks like a tool has slipped leaving very disappointing marks that are noticeable on the top and front of the box.

Published 10 months ago by robert walker

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Box, 8 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Wooden Jewellery Box - Jewel Case - Unique Exclusive Design (Oak) (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointed, 3 Jun. 2014

Delivery though was fast and on time, ordered over a weekend got it Tuesday the following week.

I feel really disappointed in the box due to the tool marks and the draw.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery box, 8 Dec. 2010
Excellent - just what I needed. Good quality and well packaged, arrived in perfect condition. Web-site photos didn't quite do it justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant!, 11 Nov. 2010
I bought this jewellery box as a gift for my chief bridesmaid in the hope it was as good in real life as in the picture. When it arrived I found it was even better! The quality of the box is obvious to see, even in small details like the handles & hinges & the flower pattern on the top just looked stunning. I was more than please to give it as a thank you present & by bridesmaid looked really pleased to receive it from the look on her face when she opened it. I'd definitely look at these boxes again for future gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exellent for Price, 8 Jan. 2011
This Jewellery box was a good purchase, on the whole it is well made and was sold for a good price.
The only things I can fault it on are the draws are a little loose, and the false top draw handle is a bit pointless.
Overall it is a great jewellery box for the money, well made and designed.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Jewel Of A Jewellery Box, 9 Nov. 2010
Mr. G. A. Mead "George A Mead" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'd been looking for somewhere nice to store a growing collection of jewellery and wasted time looking round local shops, before trying Amazon. This one appeared to be exactly what I'd been looking for and when it arrived I wasn't disappointed at all. It now enjoys a prominent place on my dressing table, and I used it a few moments ago. It was delivered the next day as well, which was a surprise. Good service and an excellent product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fakery notthing you see is real., 7 Jan. 2013
Its all fake!

Cheap wood with a bit of stain, and glued together. The top of the box is just a picture. The inside is not velvet, just some nasty artificial imitation. I'm not even sure what wood it is, but it feels very rough on the underside.

The only nice thing are the brass fittings. Its sold at a premium but it must have cost them pence to make.

The drawers are loose and don't fit properly having a lot of sideways play.

I bought it as a present and regretted it as soon as the box was opened.

If you love someone, don't buy them this fake box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Roomy Jewellery Box, 14 Dec. 2010
I really love this jewellery box. It's really roomy and has lots of space for my growing jewellery collection. It's finished well and looks really smart too. I was given this for my birthday and am really happy with it and will enjoy using it for years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gem of a Jewel Box., 15 Jan. 2011
The Mele Jewellery Box is well constructed and good value for money.Even though it was ordered very close to Christmas and during the heavy snow it arrived within 2 days. Very impressed with product and service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled, 24 Sept. 2014
Cheap imitation. Sent it straight back the same day.