5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bobino Medium Lime Green Cable Wrap Tidy For Adaptors Usb Charger (Kitchen & Home)
I bought the small white one for my electric toothbrush. It's great! For most other cables you'll need the medium. For computer cables you'll need the large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - we want more, 7 Jan 2013
A brilliant product - we now have numerous ones around the house which we have all bought for each other and we are now buying for friends. Cannot recommend enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my phone charger, 5 Jan 2012
I already had a mini bobino for my headphones, and was sick of messy cables in my house, so I picked up a couple of these larger ones. It is a really useful product. I use one for my mobile phone charging cable, for which it's the perfect size. The plastic is just the right flexibility to allow the cable to be easily wound round, but not accidentally unravel. The colour is fine - better than boring black or white, which is why I picked it, so no complaints there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cable tidy, 5 Feb 2011
If you dislike wires taking on a life of their own, this is the perfect gidget for you!
I have several of different sizes - for chargers, in car entertainment etc - & they work

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 April 2014
Does exactly what it is designed for but in green! I have black ones already but my new shiny iPhone cover comes in green and now does its cable tidy- I cannot recommend these enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 16 Feb 2014
Simply great. Although they are cheap they are well made. Wind cables up no problem. Definitely recommended for all your short cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 May 2013
Ms. Frances Bircher "(L)" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my brother and have since bought more for myself. Keep wires really neat and stop them tangling.